JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
12/1/2022 7:40:07 PM

I'm sorry but...

Darkness tea? Darkness tea. It doesn't even sound right. It sounds like a cop out. Like is that the best the writers could do? This amazing story and you rush this ending like this. Presuming that this actually made sense is the tea pure darkness? Are there bits of corpse in there? Old meat and bone? If Osiris is unconscious how did he swallow it? Darkness tea. You've got to be kidding me.
English
#lore #destiny2

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Yeah, I feel that the entire story of Plunder was cobbled together by a fanfiction writer. The ending was so badly shoehorned and “waved away” with little to no explanation for the how’s and why’s. [i]Terrible[/i] writing.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• It’s just the darkness that was inside Nezarec. I don’t think anything else from the corpse was used. If you ask me, extracting a magic elixir from the corpse of one of the darkest beings in the lore to wake up our friend from a coma and give him someone else’s memories to use in the future is pretty cool.

Publicando en idioma:

9 Respuestas
    • Editado por Spawn Of Apathy: 12/5/2022 6:56:37 PM
      Distilled darkness to lift a curse caused by darkness. Maybe it was like an anti-venom. But I’m open to your scientific analysis of how using the essence of darkness can’t be used in a such a way.

Publicando en idioma:

• Obviously saint sucked it up and then spit it in to osiris mouth. Jk I suspect/hope this will effect the game later. My theory, Mithrax fell prey to Nezarecs influence and was forced to concentrate Nezarecs essence into a liquid to give to Osiris. Osiris then becomes possessed by Nezarec and the 2 pawns work to take down the last cities defenses and prepare the traveler for the Witness arrival. They do this by sending guardians to Neomuna, knowing they will chase after a new ability and focusing the vanguard on the war there. Then while everyone is distracted, Osiris performs a ritual to corrupt the traveler while Mithrax uses his splicer ability to shut down sensors and defenses. This allows Erimis and the Witness to invade unhindered. The raid will take place in the last city and have us kill Mithrax and Osiris as raid bosses, while the season focuses on hunting Erimis and killing her. Also it's rumored that someone will die in S19 and S21. So perhaps Saint catches on at the end of S19 and Osiris kills him. Then S21 we see Caital go after Calus and die in an attempt to kill him as he survives the events of lightfall or we kill a robot in lightfall.

Publicando en idioma:

• Considering how many people on here eat moldy and pickled food and dead things in all varieties, I don’t see an issue.

Publicando en idioma:

• First of all, you hold the nose, and the throat swallows. That’s how it goes, I’m pretty sure. Second, maybe the darkness tea tastes like blackberry.

Publicando en idioma:

7 Respuestas
      • I prefer the term 'Nezcafé', it rolls better off the tongue.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Rainbine 9545: 12/2/2022 1:29:37 AM
        you ask me, should be dead cause no matter what he doesn’t have plot armour protecting him now, he has no connection to the light He is just another eris Mortal. That tea should have diseases of all kinds, be it blood that landed on it, not being cleaned or that it’s the insides of a rotting corpse

Publicando en idioma:

7 Respuestas
        • Savathun had a thing for tea in the lore

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon