JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
12/1/2022 12:15:38 AM

Not all items transferred how do I get them back?

I recently cross-saved my XBOX account to STEAM. The items that I had on the account before have pretty much all disappeared on the PC version. When I check back on the XBOX some of my items are gone. Is there a way to get them back somehow? I'm missing weapons and armor from cross save basically. Do I need to buy the DLCs on the Steam version in order to get them back? I'll do anything.
English
#Help #gameplay

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Cross save "transfers" everything from the main account to the other platforms. Not direct transfers, he overplays prematurely until disabled. Means if Xbox is your main and you had already played on PC then the items are on your PC with the PC account, but after activating Cross Save you will see your Xbox account items etc. on PC If you want your items back that you got before Coss Save on PC you have to disable Cross Save and then have to play on PC Items are not transferred from 2 different accounts, that would be illogical and completely unfair because you could theoretically give people God-Roll and Exotics etc That would destroy Destiny

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Oh and I preordered forsaken and redeemed the code for it. I never actually finished the campaign so I didn't get the Last hand skin. I just got back on the game after 3 years and was wondering if there was a way I can still claim it

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon