JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Varios

Navega una corriente de discusiones aleatorias.
11/29/2022 6:25:33 PM

Could pvp games benefit if they all took the same stance against cheaters as valorant?

Yes

No

Depends on the type of game

For those of you that don't know: When a cheater is banned/detected, The match is automatically terminated. Now i dont agree with the fact that they have access to ring zero (which is apart of your computers kernal OS). I dont know if they changed this as i dont play valorant myself but I feel like its a great stance to have against a match that involves cheating
English
#Offtopic

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Cultmeister: 12/2/2022 10:30:56 AM
    They should stop the cheaters from earning xp and ruin their chances of getting anything decent in loot boxes etc. Or put them in a special playlist with deliberately broken maps that bug out all the time. Or put in a massive orange arrow that follows them around the map and that can be seen through walls and on the minimap etc. Just troll them into submission.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Depends on the game. If its a ranked, competitive match? Then yes. The cheater shouldn't benefit from cheating...and those who weren't involved shouldn't be penalized. The match is void. If its a more casual situation? Then no. The problem is that each game situation is different. If it is a paid game, then let the cheater know he's been banned, then boot him. But if its a FTP, then letting then banning the cheater has little effect, because they just fire up another bogus account and are right back in the game. Some games, as a result have unnofficial "cheaters playlists". Where known cheaters get sequestered in matches with other cheaters....and they aren't banned. That way they don't ruin the game for regular players....and you keep them in the dark for as long as possible before they realize that they've been caught and they try to create another account. So I think each game needs to find the solution that works best for their situation.

Publicando en idioma:

• If it's a competetive game then of course the match is illegitimate and should be safe to leave. The other 90% games would just be disrupted.

Publicando en idioma:

• Hardware bans aren't as effective as people think.

Publicando en idioma:

• That's basically two of the worst things to get in a PvP game in one. A PvP cheater and a server crash. Depends on what the cheat is doing but generally I liked what the first Black ops did. MW2 had modded servers allowing for things like super movement speed. BO had settings for private match allowing you to change speed.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon