JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Reclutamiento de clanes

Busca un clan o recluta nuevos miembros.
11/1/2022 7:35:01 PM

2 endgame/lowman focused guardians looking for a small clan

2 endgame focused guardians looking for a new home or people to join us. (Around GMT timezone) We're looking for a small clan (in total around 6 players). Although we see the benefits of big clan, that is not what we're looking here. We would rather have active and together playing small community of very competent players. Our focus now is doing flawless lowman raids. Ultimate will is to find a great community to build a chemistry for future day1 raids. Send a private message if this got you interested. Below you'll find our raid reports. Risu: https://raid.report/ps/4611686018514977928 KiD: https://raid.report/ps/4611686018475527878 -Risu

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Bump

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por kiD: 11/5/2022 1:21:19 AM
    Bump

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
    • Need a new clan to raid with, play trials, or run Festival of the Lost? Join up with Daddies of the Universe. We run all end game content including GMs, raids, and Trials. We are an all adult old school clan from D1. We have a diverse group made up of college students, veterans, couples, parents, etc. Our clan focuses mainly on high skill end game content and forging strong friendships in the destiny community overall. We all work and play mostly evenings and afternoons or weekends etc spread across all time zones. Clans been around since the day D1 Beta dropped and we have hit max clan rank every season of destiny. Disclaimer** We are not a carry service. If you’re interested in making some really good friends and putting in time and effort to learn raids/ GMs / how to go flawless in trials by studying videos and building the right character setup then this is the place for you. You get what you put into the clan. Work hard play hard. Make friends and sharpen those skills and you will do fine. Click the link and ask to join. We use discord for in clan lfg and destiny updates etc. Msg me anytime at ShepherdsBeacon on Xbox or here on Fb messenger. Check out our #Destiny2 clan! https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=189416

Publicando en idioma:

• Hello we are a chill laid back clan who likes to have fun and are not super strict! Im a gamer chick thats been running the clan sense D1 we meet all our weekly clan achievements! All we ask is that you join up and play with the clan once every 2 weeks at least and use discord for communication. We dont ask for much but to help each other and play with the clan when you can, I know we all have lifes and Destiny is supposed to be here to have fun not a chore. I have 8 admins, GM, Raid, Trial and Dungeon leaders who love to help new players and put events together! We have couples, new members who are learning and families in the clan from 18 and up mainly most of us are in our late 20s, 30s and some older! Mainly we are xbox EST but we have everything psn, steam and a some people from UK and Australia even! If you are interested message me or reply to post! We would love to have you join the clan family! 🤘💓

Publicando en idioma:

• Hey still looking for a clan if you are here are my requirements •Must have discord •18+ We are NA West Discord Username: MusicFreak#3183

Publicando en idioma:

• Sent you a DM

Publicando en idioma:

• Pump it up

Publicando en idioma:

• Good luck you guys :)

Publicando en idioma:

• If I come across something similar to what you’re looking for I’ll reach out to one of you. Good luck, guys.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
      No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon