JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

9/16/2022 4:59:48 AM
I don’t have a problem with the concept of content creators (I’m not one by the way). It is a valid and growing profession and all power to them for finding a market and making a living out of it. The key problem though is when we start viewing them as community leaders. They’re simply not. No one appointed them to lead anything. Their opinion on any matter is no more valid or invalid than anyone else. The illusion is created merely because they have a platform from which to get their message out - the larger the audience, the more broadly the message is heard. It still doesn’t make the message right or wrong though. I’m hopeful that Bungie understands this and takes any streamer feedback as just that, feedback from a small number that should be considered in conjunction with all other feedback received. Personally, I’d like to see Bungie come up with some new ways to actively engage the broader community. I guarantee there are plenty of current players that have just as much or more time and experience in this game than all of the content creators put together.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Content creators are fine in the true sense but these clowns who seem to have some holy influence over Bungie need to go … They cry for this or that Bungie run and accomodate them .. They cry again over this or that Bungie run and help fix their issues .. The content creators know this influence and use it to get game to cater for their needs.. Oh you can’t stomp in crucible anymore because SBMM makes it a level playing field .. well then they cry and try to get it changed .. they don’t like a exotic they cry and get it changed .. All to suit them

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon