JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

9/2/2022 2:27:24 AM
(Titan Main) Yes they do. Just did a Master Lost Sector and was using Chaos Reach. Felt UTTERLY USELESS. Like a feather vs a rock. If I recall correctly, Choas Reach is supposed to be the Arclock Boss Killer and it sure as heck didn’t feel like it. Granted I was under level for Master Lost Sector (LS was 1600 and I was 1575) and not “properly equipped”, but it shouldn’t take 3+ super activations to kill a LS Boss.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Hum Idk who told you chaos reach was supposed to be a boss killer but ive never seen it do that / avdertized as such. Its obviously a elite /miniboss / add clear super. Like most arc supers in the game to be honest. Even thundercrash isnt really a boss killer but more of a ultra/elite group killer Only cuirass of the falling star turns thundercrash into an anti boss option. And so does geomags and stareater scales.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon