JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

8/31/2022 12:56:41 PM
I really don't care if they buff warlock supers or not... In end game PvE and in pvp well is where it is at... All lfg teams ask for well locks. Fast super in pvp wins rounds in trials. Why can't warlocks be happy with helping their entire team and keeping them alive and giving them a damage buff. Bubble titan in PvE kinda blows can't shoot thru it and tether hunter is over shadowed by divinity in PvE. N in pvp bubble titan can clutch a zone but is easily beatable and sure I'm a low to mid player in pvp but my tether 0.19 super efficiency says all you need to know about tether killing in pvp.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por AppleSoda: 8/31/2022 2:45:24 PM
    -Bubble is just better than Well in PvP. And if they know what they are doing, it isn’t easy to kill the Titan inside, even if you do destroy the Bubble itself. Fast charging supers are good but Solar Warlock on Well is just strictly worse Void Titan on Bubble. -Bubble gives practical invincibility (even more so than Well) and cover from enemies and can also buff melee damage(sorry no longer gives more bonus damage than Well iirc). Well is brain dead and easy but there’re reasons to use Bubble in PvE either instead of or in addition to a Well. For example, if your whole team is using swords on a boss. The damage buff also lingers fairly long, allowing you to be more mobile if necessary (good example being the Harpy boss in Garden of Salvation, where a Bubble is better than a Well for most teams because you pursue the boss). -Divinity doesn’t trivialize Tether. Quiver still does massive damage on top of debuffing targets. If a targets crit is large enough or your team is opting for non-precision weapons Tether is much better than Divinity, which sacrifices a team member’s DPS. -Warlocks “support” abilities have been reduced to just “place well.” We aren’t a support class anymore. Solar Titan with Phoenix Cradle, Void Titan overshields, and Stasis Titan damage resist, stasis shards, and stasis overshields are all better support capabilities that Titans have better access to. Warlocks can’t be happy to be your little support slave because they aren’t even good at it. -Tether isn’t supposed to get kills in PvP. If you’re using it to kill an enemy directly, you’re using it wrong. Shoot it preemptively on the ground to deny an area (even if they don’t fall for the trap, you’ve still stopped their push. If your whole team stands near a well placed tether, pretty much no super can kill you without getting tethered).

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Infamous067: 8/31/2022 3:59:10 PM
    Simple, not every warlock wants to be a heal bot. If I wanted to play support then I would stick to playing well of radiance. Everything else about warlocks? That needs to kill and deal tons of damage. I cant be happy with just one super and class when we literally have more classes in the game.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon