JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

6/25/2022 12:05:40 AM
That's why we ask the normal questions, which are pointless for Bungie, to the players The moderators are also here and for big bugs the moderators can forward them to Bungie or have someone at Bungie see the post themselves
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I’ll concede that point, a bit. Customer service is not pointless, it’s imperative. Bungie would be seen in a much better light by its base if they had someone to answer questions in an official capacity. I can’t tell you how much better people feel when they know someone else is listening and hearing them out. Mentors are a step, but they still don’t represent Bungie. They aren’t paid employees, it’s like being an intern. The level of care isn’t there, and I don’t blame them, who wants to respond to an older gamer who grinds 3 accounts and spends hundreds of dollars a year on this game… Thanks for the response.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon