JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
Editado por SeniorYeehaw: 5/22/2022 4:24:52 PM

Issue

Hi there So it’s been a few days since I’ve been banned and I think I’ve figured out why. Now I don’t know for sure if this would be the case but it’s the only one I can think of. When I was on my computer I have spotted several trojans on my computer as a result of my opening a dodgy link (rookie mistake I know) and then several Trojan’s had appeared. I’m thinking that may be the issue. Any other help or comments would be helpful The Trojans identified was Wacatac.B!ml and Ymacco.AB03
English
#Help #gameplay #Ban

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • Editado por Swat: 5/22/2022 4:34:01 PM
    Swat
    Swat

Bungie fan! Here since 2008 - antiguos

Hello! The Bungie.net forums [b][u]cannot be used to appeal bans nor can they assist with bans[/b][/u]. I recommend you read Bungie's account ban and restriction policy, which can be found [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049517431]here[/url]. If you wish to appeal this ban, please do so at [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024492-Contact-Form-Appeal-Ban-or-Restriction]this link.[/url] [quote][b]Please Note:[/b] There is [b][u]no guarantee[/b][/u] your appeal will be replied to and [b][u]nor is there a guarantee your ban will be lifted.[/b][/u] If Bungie do not respond, please understand that your ban has been reviewed, and it was correctly placed. Do not submit multiple appeals as this is spam and could result in Bungie taking further action against you.[/quote]

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon