JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ap. Acompañante

¿Qué necesita mejorar en la aplicación acompañante?
Editado por Kell of Kellogs: 4/29/2022 4:29:05 PM

Bungie... Please just answer that simple question

Not long ago there were issues with copyright infringement and a lot of ressources were taken down. Why the -blam!- are you not using those ressources to take down websites full of -blam!- seeling recoveries. I'm seek and tired seeing that nothing change on the app and even people making full report with proof of illegal activities, those still carry their business. I'm retired and play a lot. If i could get a $ everytime i try to report those, i'd be rich.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• It takes legal action to take down these sites. This take money and A LOT of time to happen. Also these sites are 2 bit deals which when Bungie does shut one down they just disband and set up again as a new company. Ps. You rant about those doing paid carries (and some of the biggest cheaters in the game) but you are also a cheater in Trials as those ghost lobbies show.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• [quote]Not long ago there were issues with copyright infringement and a lot of ressources were taken down. Why the -blam!- are you not using those ressources to take down websites full of -blam!- seeling recoveries. I'm seek and tired seeing that nothing change on the app and even people making full report with proof of illegal activities, those still carry their business. I'm retired and play a lot. If i could get a $ everytime i try to report those, i'd be rich.[/quote]Maybe... just maybe, copyright issues are actual legal matters and selling services are just violations of terms of service and nothing illegal so it is a different issue completely?

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Not long ago there were issues with copyright infringement and a lot of ressources were taken down. Why the -blam!- are you not using those ressources to take down websites full of -blam!- seeling recoveries. I'm seek and tired seeing that nothing change on the app and even people making full report with proof of illegal activities, those still carry their business. I'm retired and play a lot. If i could get a $ everytime i try to report those, i'd be rich.[/quote] There you go, you have the right idea. Standing up and announcing your presence in the forums. Might not be such a good idea to complain about others when you yourself have not followed the rules.

Publicando en idioma:

• Sigh.... do you really think what you did back in February last year was legit?

Publicando en idioma:

• Bye cheater

Publicando en idioma:

• And if we had a dollar every time someone complained on here when their Trials record is full of cheesy flawlesses (which is against policy too by the way), we’d be rich too.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon