JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Content creator copyright
Editado por SomarYNot: 3/21/2022 4:39:24 PM
Oh No people getting paid for doing absolutely nothing have to get a real job -edit for all you below commenting what's considered a real job if I asked my father that question growing up I wouldn't be alive today
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por pcln3806: 3/21/2022 11:39:57 PM
    Almost all channels who did post destiny music purposefully left their videos not monetized. Also, turning destiny music into digestible videos is much harder than most think since there are a crap ton of moving parts to destiny music (which is why official releases of destiny music either miss portions of songs or don’t have certain songs included) Unless this these posts aren’t talking about the music stuff then this I have no idea what is happening rn

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Connection terminated. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. None of you will. This is where your story ends. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well. I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. They don't belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms. This ends for all of us. End communication.

Publicando en idioma:

• That’s so based

Publicando en idioma:

• Oh mb wrong app

Publicando en idioma:

• coldest take ive seen on here in a while

Publicando en idioma:

• What is a real job in 2022?

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por BoomerSooner51: 3/21/2022 7:53:08 PM
    [quote]What is a real job in 2022?[/quote] Apparently selling nudes online and recording yourself playing video games so other people can watch your recording of you playing video games. And recording yourself being an idiot for other idiots to watch. [b]S[/b]hit, that came out bleaker than I expected.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote][quote]What is a real job in 2022?[/quote] Apparently selling nudes online and recording yourself playing video games so other people can watch your recording of you playing video games. And recording yourself being an idiot for other idiots to watch. [b]S[/b]hit, that came out bleaker than I expected.[/quote] People have been doing that long before this. Adult film industry, videogame playthroughs, McJuggernuggets.....at least videogames is a hobby you can make use of.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]People have been doing that long before this. Adult film industry, videogame playthroughs, McJuggernuggets.....at least videogames is a hobby you can make use of.[/quote] The amount of people trying to make a "career" from these things has exploded with the accessibility of webcams and smartphones. Let's not pretend that this has always been the status quo.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote][quote]People have been doing that long before this. Adult film industry, videogame playthroughs, McJuggernuggets.....at least videogames is a hobby you can make use of.[/quote] The amount of people trying to make a "career" from these things has exploded with the accessibility of webcams and smartphones. Let's not pretend that this has always been the status quo.[/quote] While that's true, these people wouldn't get far if it wasn't for others who keep them relevant and support them, regardless of their lack of talent or personality.

Publicando en idioma:

• Bruh

Publicando en idioma:

• I dont really understand this argument. What is a "real job"? As far as im aware, they are making money. Doesnt that mean it is a job?

Publicando en idioma:

• Maybe real jobs are jobs he isn’t jealous of. Or something. Most of these losers have really arbitrary definitions of what a real job is.

Publicando en idioma:

• Ok devils advocate here: content creators literally make money off of other peoples work. However, a counter to that is they provide free advertising.

Publicando en idioma:

• What a garbage “devils advocate” attempt.

Publicando en idioma:

• Not entirely sure you know what playing “devils advocate” means. I did provide a positive to stand alongside the negative in an attempt to spark a debate but clearly you are just hostile and have no input.

Publicando en idioma:

• Playing devils advocate means having a purposely stupid take? Is that what it means now? Regardless of whether you’re doing it just for an example or not lmao.

Publicando en idioma:

• So your only input is to call everybody, and I quote “losers”. I see I am wasting my time trying to have an intelligent conversation with you.

Publicando en idioma:

• Ah, the pretentious garbage that I’ve come to love.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Ah, the pretentious garbage that I’ve come to love.[/quote] I simply offered two sides to the debate in a hope we could converse, no hostility, no anger, but all you seem to do is throw insults. You sir are sadly a classic example of these forums, angry, immature and irrational. You can try and transfer your failings on to me or others but it only emphasises the flaws in your personality.

Publicando en idioma:

• So you double down on it.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]So you double down on it.[/quote] I double down on nothing as you have added nothing to make me “double down”. I see this as a waste of my time now. I wish you well.

Publicando en idioma:

• Good for you, dawg.

Publicando en idioma:

• A real job? You seem to know exactly how society works. I hate this argument, its like you guys cant hide how jealous you are that these guys are getting payed for playing a game while you are stuck in a miserable job earning absolutely nothing. There is no such thing as a real job, everything humanity does is pointless. Every little thing you will accomplish in life will mean nothing after you die.

Publicando en idioma:

• Well the work I am doing right now brings power to peoples homes. Yeah I am sure another electrician will come and go, but for all these houses I have hooked up correctly, with my work, will still be standing after I have gone. Does that mean something to someone, when I am gone? I would like to think so. Did I create something that benefits the world, or changed the world in some way? No. Who is to say that I won’t?

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon