JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
Editado por TuxyDoh: 12/1/2021 1:04:09 PM

Reset ban level

I get 2 months ban from Bungie due to a poor network. It means that with 1 more ban, all my effort will be gone Is there any way to reset the ban level to 3 times ban again? I really love the game but I need to move to a poor network apartment for short period. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to the #Help forum where you can find answers and troubleshoot any Destiny in-game/bungie.net/companion app issues, courtesy of other helpful players and Mentors. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#Help #Ban

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • Since the release of Beyond Light, the security team no longer issues permanent restrictions for connection issues. The process is currently, Pop up warning in game, then 2 week restriction, then a 2 month restriction. Further issues will just trigger additional 2 month restrictions.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon