JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
Editado por mixitup1: 5/16/2021 12:57:04 PM

Goodbye Destiny 2

Goodbye Destiny 2, it was a hell of a ride. Time to lay down my weapons now and park up Unfinal Shapes to the dock of the Tower for Amanda to watch over. Flew to many miles, defending the last known bases, testing my metal in Survival to hone my skills against the Vex. But all these posts in feedback regarding pvp and you continue to keep your blinkers on Bungie my dear old friend, the time has come to hang up my blaster. Another Guardian down.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • Editado por Deletedaccount: 5/17/2021 2:30:04 AM
    A year or 2 and people would of been saying “good bye, don’t let the door hit you on the way out loser”. Now a lot of folks are agreeing. I’m also in agreement. I wanted the sub, sniper and nf fusion but all 3 have been impossible to get. About 20 nightfalls and 2 crappy fusions, only one sniper, jumped off the map on two characters. Just a bad taste in my mouth after a frustrating weekend playing this game. Will probably log in on Tuesday for reset pinnacles and that’s about it. Hopefully the vog will be fun but with only 6 weapons again, leaving out 3 old ones, i probably won’t play it a lot ether. Annoyed my fusion and pulse was left out

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon