JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
Editado por Dakotafst: 5/17/2021 5:05:14 AM

STOP USING PVP FOR WEAPON CATALYST MISSIONS

Catalysts for Non-PVP weapons locked in PVP

All catalysts earnable outside of PVP.

Forcing PVE only players to go into PVP to obtain and complete non PVP-exclusive weapon catalysts is stupid and the most frustrating thing about this game. Everything else is doable and understandable. And shut up with that "Then don't play the game" or "Get good" arguments. That's bull and you all know it. I am good at this game. But I hate PVP. And so do all of my friends. Locking the catalyst like that makes us hate the guns no matter how much we want to like them. I'm going to throw Cryosthesia 77K in my vault and not touch it for a month after this. I'm not saying remove stasis, or PVP or anything like that. But don't force players to do it. Correction for poll above. 2nd option should be: “Weapons that are not earned through PVP should not have their catalyst tied to PVP.”

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• The PvP players secretly hate that idea, because then all of a sudden they won't have people who aren't good and don't want to be there to play against. I guarantee the fun runs out for them really fast.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

1 Respuesta
    • Editado por TheShadow: 5/18/2021 12:39:03 PM
      The game was created for players to play both mods, but destiny PvP most of the player base doesn't like it and that is a fact the most won't play PvP that Bungie looks for ways to show numbers to say "see, they like playing it" 😂

Publicando en idioma:

• Here is the basic list of responses you will get to this, not including the responses from worthless troll. One will be people that agree with you, like myself, and say that for the vast majority of catalyst quests and objectives (especially a seasonal weapon), their should be a PvP and PvE option for completing them. Another is usually the PvP players that say 'Well I have to do PvE so blah blah' without thinking that there will be a PvP only completion option tied into it which would suit them better. Or it will be 'Even though I hate PvP and it takes me ages to complete these things, that's just how it is' because these people obviously accept everything that is put in front of them without questioning a thing even though it might make their gaming experience more enjoyable. The last one is from people that lack the ability to put anything of use into a conversation and just say 'It's only X amount of kills blah blah'. In a recent post made by someone else in regards to PvP tied in with catalyst quest completions, some of the options given in the comments were easily implemented and suited all play styles. One of these was 'Get 500 kills with this weapon, Guardian kills are worth more', so 1 Guardian would be equal to 10 kills etc. It's an easy fix for both sides of the argument as PvP only players aren't required to do any PvE and PvE players aren't required to do PvP for completing said catalyst quest. Now, there are catalysts out there that drop from PvP only and they should be the only ones that have any sort of "forced" PvP completion process. Honestly though, I think the playing group for PvP is so low nowadays that Bungie continues to put these things in catalyst quests so it can artificially inflate PvP numbers which doesn't actually fix the real issue PvP has, it's just putting a band aid over a 12 inch gash.

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
      • Every time I see "Guardian Kills" or "Crucible" or "Try Hards of Osiris" I immediately delete it. I could care less if they drop the "Rave Cannon" from Battlezone II, I still wouldn't do it. Not even for an all black shader. Nothing. Nothing will make me go into the stupid, cheatfest, sweaty grossness that is PvP in D2.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
        • How about stop forcing us PvP people to play PvE.

Publicando en idioma:

39 Respuestas
          • Yes please. PvP is hot garbage.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Wintermute 2050: 5/18/2021 7:51:54 PM
            If you think 13 PvP kills is difficult, just wait until you progress to the next steps, which are completed in PvE. You will spend days getting hundreds of kills.

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
            • [quote]Correction for poll above. 2nd option should be: “Weapons that are not earned through PVP should not have their catalyst tied to PVP.”[/quote] I still think ALL catalysts should be available through two different paths: one PvE and one PvP. And looking at your poll as of now, 82% of the voters agree with me.

Publicando en idioma:

• I am unbanned so I can say this now. Add 2 ways to progress. PvP option. . PvE option.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por MrFunkFuzz79: 5/18/2021 5:47:07 AM
              I think there is usually a mix of requirements attached to quests so that Bungie can keep every activity in the game relevant. I personally wont grind catalysts for weapons I'll never use. And thats the majority of exotics TBH. I think giving options as to how you'd like to acquire your catalyst, whether via pve/pvp would make a lot of players happy.

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
              • Agree. Against my better judgement, coupled with lack of skill in PVP, got 50 Guardian kills as part of Stasis Trigger quest. Joy and relief quickly replaced by anger and disbelief as I need another 50 Guardian kills with a poor weapon. I think that the Crapoline 77K will become an ornament like all the other PVP catalyst weapons. When my pre-paid season pass expires it'll be no more money from me. Sorry Bungie but you just don't learn and appear to be intent on alienating the majority of players in order to make your figures look good. Short term gains for long term losses, good business model Bungie!

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                • A weapon you get from the season pass should have 2 paths to complete the quest to yet the catalyst. Once you acquire the catalyst, you can get kills in pve or pvp to complete. I don’t know why this is even an issue. I haven't completed the catalyst for Witherhoard, Duality, Suros Regime, etc. I definitely won't be completing it for the 77. It's not like I will use any of those over Outbreak Perfected, Acrius, Anarchy, Xenophage, or Le Monarch. I dont enjoy pvp and I can't stand playing gambit.

Publicando en idioma:

• Agreed! PVP is a cluster...I don’t want to Go there EVER.

Publicando en idioma:

• It's stupid and it's been whined about since they started doing it and they just don't care and haven't changed it. Simple solution don't them. I don't and whatever I still get to use the exotic so I'm not losing a lot. Also my list of abadoned exotic quest keeps growing.

Publicando en idioma:

• Maybe two possible ways? Do this on PvE OR that on PvP. Problem solved, all type of players are happy

Publicando en idioma:

9 Respuestas
                  • If they want to encourage PvP so badly, then they can just have bonus progression

Publicando en idioma:

• Especially since the Cryosthesia weak as spit in PvP. I have to get an opponent to low health with my energy weapon then switch to it, or find someone already half-health.

Publicando en idioma:

6 Respuestas
                    • Catalysts should be like seasonal weapons such as Adored and give you multiple choices for how to complete them. PvP is bugged for me right now and I can't keep a stable connection but PvE I'm fine. So I couldn't even complete a catalyst in PvP if I wanted to.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Stitches22x: 5/18/2021 5:24:03 PM
                      I think Destiny 2 comes as a package of pve and pvp i hate raids and and grinding Bs quest to get guns I can use in pvp. But I grind it..so get over it.

Publicando en idioma:

• How do I vote for "shut the hell up and play the game like the rest of us?"

Publicando en idioma:

• If you choose to only play one aspect of the game then that's on you. I don't raid but I ain't on the forums crying about earning the raid exotics outside of there earned activity. The new sidearm can be used both in PVE and PVP, they are trying to showcase its use in each activity.

Publicando en idioma:

14 Respuestas
                      • How else can they boost PvP numbers to sag “hey look people play pvp”

Publicando en idioma:

• OP, it is the ONLY way they get the vast majority to even attempt PVP, I never go in there, hate it, always have, always will, I do try now and then but get owned so just abandon the quests and leave them, to be honest in the past most PVP based quests were for PVP weapons so leave the sweats to it and do something else you are only fodder to make them g=do everything quicker anyway

Publicando en idioma:

• How else are they going to drive people to play their unsupported content? Actually improve that content? Pft. that's work. Better to just inflate the numbers for the activities by making people play content they don't care for than to actually put in the work that would probably make people want to actually play that content. I wish I could give a less jaded response but that's literally how Bungie opperates. They wonder why some content (in pve it's older content) doesn't get played. But instead of actually doing something about it they just force people to interact with it or they remove it. We already have the capability to earn seperate skins for seasonal weapons by choosing which activity we want to earn it from. Hell even the transmog system gives you the option to pick your poison for which under supported core activity you want to play. There's zero reason they can't do the same for Cata's.

Publicando en idioma:

• Idk some people loves that much crucible that they want to farm things only in pvp. Wake up buddy, DESTINY IN A PVE GAME IN FIRST OF ALL.

Publicando en idioma:

• The simplest and satisfying to all Partys Solution is that a Quest step for all Weapons always should be able to fulfill in pve or pvp. Simple as that. Everyone could do as he pleases.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon