JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
5/16/2021 6:40:23 AM

What is your preferred means of ending your misery in trials? (Thread for map jumpers only, no sweats)

Besides the good ol dash and crash over the edge, Salvagers Salvo is a personal favorite. I know ricochet rounds can be used to great effect, but I find firing a grenade, holding detonate, and hearing the round go "tink" "tink "tink" along the ground, all before standing on it, very engaging. As a map jumper, the experience of trials is dynamic and fast paced. We all do it differently but at the end of the day (if you are here) we all jump. It is said sweat contains beneficial amounts of salt. Drinking a sweat lord's sweat and tears - as their kd remains inert and their match times get skewed - that is where the real victory lies. Medical studies have shown the sweat of a Sweat Lord contains above average electrolytes. I come away from every Trials match refreshed and ready for another precipice. Gravity is my friend, the boundary, my boon.
English
#destiny2

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Even tho it's for me super easy hitting those 3 wins.. I can still respect some cant and this is there way of getting games done quick.. one request tho . Let me kill you at least once so I dont comeplty dumpster my stats. Not that I care about them.. even if you just screw around one round.. have some fun

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Carterhero: 5/18/2021 5:34:35 PM
    I have fun using a combo of my favorite exotic, Tommy’s matchbook to lower myself down and get real toasty, then busting out some sort of nade tube to tickle my feet (then instantly explode.) Wish they’d make trials more open to PvE mains like myself. It would make the experience more bearable.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Besides the good ol dash and crash over the edge, Salvagers Salvo is a personal favorite. I know ricochet rounds can be used to great effect, but I find firing a grenade, holding detonate, and hearing the round go "tink" "tink "tink" along the ground, all before standing on it, very engaging. As a map jumper, the experience of trials is dynamic and fast paced. We all do it differently but at the end of the day (if you are here) we all jump. It is said sweat contains beneficial amounts of salt. Drinking a sweat lord's sweat and tears - as their kd remains inert and their match times get skewed - that is where the real victory lies. Medical studies have shown the sweat of a Sweat Lord contains above average electrolytes. I come away from every Trials match refreshed and ready for another precipice. Gravity is my friend, the boundary, my boon.[/quote] A+ thread. I don’t even think it’s worth entering to cliff dive for loot, but still it’s an a+ thread.

Publicando en idioma:

• Easy just don't play trials at all

Publicando en idioma:

• I like to throw the first few rounds, and when the enemy team gets friendly and emotes with us, I’ll throw a grenade and melee ability them. Or I’ll freeze them all and promptly kill them. Even though I can’t actually see the looks on their faces, I can feel their surprise from possibly the other side of the world. It’s amazing. I then cliff jump the rest of the rounds to show them we weren’t serious. It gives me a fancy triumph too: instantly eliminate the entire opposing team without any help from your teammates.

Publicando en idioma:

• I always bag jumpers for not even trying. Respect to all the mediocre players who still try.

Publicando en idioma:

39 Respuestas
    • I love to die tbagged to 3 stasis hunters using igneous and bastion and/or adept osiris weapons... Very thrilling and would make me love trials, who would be humiliated like that and won't happily come back to trials for another 100% 3-wins bounty, right?? Actually scratch that, what I really love is to have a [i]Go get rekt in trials up until you collect 7 won rounds[/i] challenge, that's 24k gold right there.

Publicando en idioma:

• I totally get map jumping because trials is so 1 dimensional. Stasis plus a boring meta and bad matchmaking make it unenjoyable. But if you're going for the bounty completion for free gear, it's actually quicker to fight the other team. You don't need to win games to progress the bounty quicker, just getting kills and winning rounds gives progression. It takes 10 matches of wipes to complete the bounty but only 5 or 6 if you just fight the other team. Plus if you're lucky (because rng) you might even get to 3 wins for more gear. Either way play how you want man, do what makes you happy 😊

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
      • I'm gonna ignore part of your post in order to reply cos I ain't no cliff jumpers and never will be. But in the interest of conversation, my preffered method of suffering seems to be playing 100+ games with a 1.6 weekly KD every week and still not getting flawless most the time. If you saw the kinda sweat my friends and I could pull off just to lose to a trash team on our last game you'd think we are elergic to the lighthouse lmao

Publicando en idioma:

• Shouldn't get any rewards at all. It's like wiping in raids to get a free raid loot drop.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
          Fastest way is mountaintop, do this for your own good because it saves time

Publicando en idioma:

• I'm no map jumper, but I know of no way faster to throw rounds than this simple 2-step process: 1. Look down 2. Mountaintop

Publicando en idioma:

• If you get upset at a game you are a weak minded individual lmao like tf man up it’s a damn game okay you got shit on last game move the f on and smack the next team you face

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
          • yOu CalL PpL wHo pLaY ThE GaMe As InTeNdEd SwEeTs YeT u JuMp tHe MaP fOr StRaIgHt Up 3O gAmEs To LoS3?

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
            • Editado por Meaga: 5/16/2021 8:34:44 PM
              Jumping off the map is pretty lame man, it’s super lazy and ruins the game. I’d rather lose than watch some loser jump off the map 5 times. I’m not sure why you think this is cool or fun to do but hey man, each to their own. Ironically enough the complaints about “sweats” make you out to be the salty one.

Publicando en idioma:

• I agree with all of you. They should change that bounty to "kills as a team." BWAHAHAHAHAHA! [spoiler]Never been flawless.[/spoiler]

Publicando en idioma:

6 Respuestas
              • Boycott.

Publicando en idioma:

• Practice on getting better is my go to.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                • The key is to not make yourself miserable in the first place. "The only winning move is not to play" is literally the summary of Destiny.

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
                  • My favorite thing is to avoid it entirely. Works great!

Publicando en idioma:

• By not playing. My last match of Trials was for the Rise of Iron record book in D1. I've thought about ending the boycott for some cliff jumping or mountaintops to the pinky toe, but not worth my time when there are better things to do in the game.

Publicando en idioma:

• Genuine question? Are you guys just resetting your cards at one loss? Like how hard can it be to get 3-5 wins before your card breaks?

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
                    • NO. If you play this game you get NO CARD called " i can jump in forums and say noobs only no one else reply!" Bullshi im average if that and i can get to four wins in trials with randoms. if lucky i might get five wins on a card. and i quite literally suck in trials. if you are that bad then go watch twenty vids on pvp and trials like we all do. then optimize your loadout about 15 times like we all do!!!! the shi aint ez. we all do it. dont whine or cry. be a man. serious dont cry. did the usa cry when the germans bombed pearl harbor??!!! HELL NO! man up or dont post here. its not hard itll take about four weeks of dedicaded pvp and trials nonstop. then you can hit three wins regularly. this is competitive. if you are UNWILLING to be competitive then dont play. any competition in life. gunshoots turkey shoots job contests finding the gorgeous girlfriend getting the high paying job getting high scores on SAT whatever it is you do in life there is no jumping off a cliff to get a guaranteed prize!!! man up or mouse out !!!

Publicando en idioma:

35 Respuestas
                      • I'll get close to the edge, emote until the radar flashes, then jump. Although medical studies have also shown that too much sweat of a sweat lord can have drastic effects on your mental health, n with how widespread the suppliment is now, appearing in control and rumble, the whole enchilada, casual pvpers are told to express caution before clicking launch.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                        • armamentarium+flashbang grenades, or Handheld Supernova into a wall

Publicando en idioma:

• I don’t know but I’d like to thank all my fellow average and below average players that decided to play Trials this weekend. Allowed me to finally get my first D2 flawless

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon