JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Vault of Glass Eververse Cosmetics
5/16/2021 12:07:44 AM
You guys aren't really understanding what op is referring to here. Go look at the shaders in the collection tab. The last 2 in the seasonal section say in the description: "Complete the Vault of Glass raid to unlock this shader in Eververse." You have to complete VoG first, which then gives you the ability to BUY them from Eververse. This is unprecedented from Bungie where you cannot receive cosmetics directly from the raid itself. It represents a whole new level of greed and should be called out immediately before this starts being applied to other activites.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• U CAN GET IT FROM THE ARMOR PIECES THAT DROP FROM THE RAID ITSELF WAS THE SAME WITH FORSAKEN RAID SHUT UR PIEHOLE GUYS, U START LOOKING FOOLISH, U HAVE NO IDEEA HOW THE GAME EVEN WORKS THE OP IS JUST BANDWAGGONING WITH A HATE POST, FOR LIKES AND WHATNOT.... THE SHADER U CAN GET IT FROM RAID ITSELF, GET AN ITEM THAT HAS IT APPLIED, DISMANTLE IT, DONE

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Raid hasn't even dropped, you can't say that with even the most basic level of certainty.

Publicando en idioma:

• I'll believe it when we see it, til then it's all speculation so calm down.

Publicando en idioma:

• Your wifes boyfriend cant hear you with all that shouting.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por JasperGTR: 5/16/2021 2:41:17 PM
    [quote]... U HAVE NO IDEEA HOW THE GAME EVEN WORKS...[/quote] Are you one of THOSE guys that can't think 5 minutes ahead and cannot see/predict Bungie's intended road map? I remember discussion transmog with guys before Bungie's released statement. I can't figure out why anyonr was surprised by #1 the statement, and #2 how the game actually works. Not saying you are one of those, just curious. Some players here are so incredibly naive, ignorant, and gullible. Bungie knows their target market. It's a great business model. Not sure if gamers like it, but I like it when companies under conglomerates I invest in use it. Easy profits/dividends. Keep buying Silver folks, it helps profits, even if the game doesn't improve because of it.

Publicando en idioma:

THC-Ashtro
    THC-Ashtro

y’all make lfgs just to kick? - antiguos

Yup I will ! As long as there’s cool ornaments and ships in the store I’ll be buying my weekly 1,100 silver :)

Publicando en idioma:

• Lol! Me too. I don't like good games either.

Publicando en idioma:

• The shaders were data mined. They sell in a pack of 2 for 500 silver(which also comes with a synthweave). Bungie isn’t going to put the shaders on armour then list them for a silver only purchase in eververse. It would defeat the purpose of putting them on eververse plus they’d lose money. There’s an Atheon throne emote with 1100 silver also purchasable. The OP isn’t “bandwagoning” he’s venting his frustration and his concern which is valid and warranted. Stop giving bungie credit. They don’t deserve it at this point.

Publicando en idioma:

• everything seasonal in everse can be bought for bright dust some of you forget this

Publicando en idioma:

• You might want to have a look on todayindestiny.com because the eververse schedule would disagree

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Grazile: 5/16/2021 5:19:23 PM
    ok then thats a first i will stand corrected but to be fair there is some classifieds in there

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]The shaders were data mined. They sell in a pack of 2 for 500 silver(which also comes with a synthweave). Bungie isn’t going to put the shaders on armour then list them for a silver only purchase in eververse. It would defeat the purpose of putting them on eververse plus they’d lose money. There’s an Atheon throne emote with 1100 silver also purchasable. The OP isn’t “bandwagoning” he’s venting his frustration and his concern which is valid and warranted. Stop giving bungie credit. They don’t deserve it at this point.[/quote] So you won't even be able to buy them with brightdust?

Publicando en idioma:

• Apparently silver only but we won’t know for sure until vog is live. I hope it’s bright dust as well, though I would of preferred them as rewards in the raid lol

Publicando en idioma:

• Wrong, very wrong, Omnichronia CONTINUUM ALLOY Equip this shader to change the color of your gear. Source: Eververse Complete the "Vault of Glass" raid to unlock this in Eververse. https://www.light.gg/db/items/208045060/continuum-alloy/ These 2 shaders are eververse only, Bitterpearl Corrective // Protective Equip this shader to change the color of your gear. Source: Venus Raid These are the 2 shaders you can get from the raid itself as drops or part of the armor you get https://www.light.gg/db/items/2173688422/corrective-protective/ Please dont all caps an angry post without confirming the reasoning behind the post itself, it will mislead others as they scroll through for proper information

Publicando en idioma:

• Nice work on researching the information, thats appreciated, but don't tell people not to shit post as it'll mislead others. All these forums are are shit posts, everywhere. Yours is the first constructive, researched post I think I've read in a few years. We need more people like you on here

Publicando en idioma:

• So we get two shaders from the raid itself, & 2 raid themed shaders are in eververse?

Publicando en idioma:

• Some more information came to light as well, the 2 shaders that you can earn through the raid are triumph based, like (dont let the templar teleport) style triumphs

Publicando en idioma:

• "Get this achievement for an opportunity to give us money". It's one thing when they do that for physical items, but now they've moved on to digital rewards as well. It's absolutely disgusting.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon