JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
Editado por ValorMorghullis: 5/15/2021 11:47:11 PM

I have never seen so many posts about pvp on the forums.

Bungie, it's like players are actually trying to tell you something. Maybe it is the maps that are too small, maybe it is the lousy matchmaking, maybe it is because we have not had a new single map in 2 years, maybe it is because the only options that have freelance are comp or Iron Banner that only happens once a month, maybe it is because we have less maps after beyond light, maybe it is stasis being too op in crucible, maybe it's because of the lack of match types, maybe the cheaters..... Or maybe it is a combination of all those things that have added up and been neglected over the last couple years then things like linking pve and weapon quests to pvp while pvp is in a terrible place that has made it begin to come to a head. I'm not one for making hints but bungie needs to take one.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Never seen so many? Dude that’s all this forum is, is PvPers crying about something. “Nerf this because I died to it” “Nerf that because I don’t like it” “Nerf this because I’m not good using it and those that are should be punished because I suck” You get the jist of it.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Lmao these forums have been whining about pvp since D1.

Publicando en idioma:

• Where have you been these past 7 years lmao people have been complaining about pvp since vanilla D1. Bungie doesn't even frequent their own forums what makes you think they'd ever listen from anything posted here? XD

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
      John J Rambo
      John J Rambo

we need the ghorn. - antiguos

It’s always been pvp moaner posts since it Destiny 1 got released.

Publicando en idioma:

• Really? You must be new here! Not much different then normal. ~40% posts hating something in PvP or just PvP in general. ~40% posts on the latest Bungo screwup or screw-you topic. ~15% whining about the last major Bungo screwup/screw-you. ~4% on something totally random. ~0.9% people asking for others to join their clan. ~0.1% praise for something cool and well done (eg Presage). Nope same as always.

Publicando en idioma:

• For me it’s the fact that I can’t earn glory/valor/infamy atm 😁

Publicando en idioma:

• You must be new here.

Publicando en idioma:

• You must not come here often then

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
      • Baby-people be like:

Publicando en idioma:

• That's because PvP gets worse every season. They were heading the right direction on Season of The Chosen. However, with the recent update, it's been worse than ever. Stasis is worse than on release with hunter grenades and titan and warlock supers and melees. Plus the game is all buggy and laggy. A lot of invisible players and I don't mean hunters. There are a lot of people that appear as if they were loading in the game. You see flying guns and no guardian. Bungo really messed up this time around. Last season I thought this game might get better soon... I was wrong.

Publicando en idioma:

• That is because it is rotten to the core and has been for months Dont play it, the more you do, the more they read stats and say its fine, leave the sweats to it.

Publicando en idioma:

• Make it a separate game . All the negative posts will disappear

Publicando en idioma:

• I’m not sure what’s going on, but my matches have been way too sweaty. It’s literally to the point where I can’t even enjoy a match of Control.

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
        • I still find Crucible to be a lot of fun despite the fact that there are not enough maps, way too many shotty apes, stasis is a joke, and matchmaking sometimes makes me just laugh. We just have to accept the fact that crucible will never be fixed or balanced.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
          • Unless the complaint is why is stasis not out of the crucible yet, it is irrelevant.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Veia: 5/17/2021 9:10:37 PM
            Bungie: "We've heard our player base, so to balance PvP better we will be redoubling our efforts on Eververse monetization and our new Matter IP. Additionally, we will be releasing a second Smallen plushie in a slightly different color and with a BLM pin included. We believe this should address your issues with the current state of Crucible. Thank you for your feedback Guardians, we truly listen and appreciate the dialog from our players" This post was made by someone unaffiliated with Bungie, Bungie employees and is satire; not impersonation of a Bungie employee. Because Ninjas ban you for literally breathing the wrong way.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
            • Honestly destiny wasn’t just built on pve pvp was also there since the beginning they’ve made pvp specific weapons and quests since D1, what I don’t get is how it was soley only pve it feels like players don’t pay much attention to things we have so much more pve than pvp content right now and when bungie tried “fixing” pvp they made it worse. Stasis in pvp is a number one issue and it shouldn’t be out shining other subclass supers if anything.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
              • Editado por SneakyFox: 5/17/2021 5:25:35 AM
                They couldn't smell a hint if the hint was a horses A$$ and their nose was pressed right up against it XD

Publicando en idioma:

• I remember Seasons 4-6, basically every other post was about Luna’s Howl and Not Forgotten.

Publicando en idioma:

• It's never been worse. Its stale, unrewarding, and neglected... There have been some low periods over the years, but jI can't remember a time I disliked PvP so much and I've always loved Destiny PvP becuase at its core its super fun.. They obviously don't have the resources, or they do and they aren't going to work on PvP as much bc of the new IP

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                • It's just more classic cases of mad cos bad hehe

Publicando en idioma:

• It’s because “competitive” pvp is not compatible with the game’s identity as an “action-MMO”. Pvp in most MMOs not only have a seperate sandbox, they are also contests of build strength, not contests of “skill”. So as Bungie makes this game play more and more like an MMO—-and this season is really starting to feel like an MMO—-the more and more unhappy pure shooter gamers (especially those on the pvp end) are going to become. This is why, two years ago, I said that the game was going to change in ways some weren’t going to like. Sadly, this is only going to get worse, which is why I feel a reckoning where pvp in this game is concerned, is coming.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                  • For me the problem is terrible matchmaking. It's gone on for so long my friends have quit and feel indifferent.

Publicando en idioma:

• Well yeah. The forums are going to be either PVE or PVP...... If 50% of the posts are about PVP, that would be normal cause it is one of the two options in Destiny and this is a feedback forum for Destiny................

Publicando en idioma:

• PvP complaints on the forums have always been the main topic all the way back to D1. Bungie could add 10 new PvP maps and remove or completely neuter stasis tomorrow and I guarantee you that there will still be complaining forum posts on what hot weapons or abilities need nerfing next. This game will never be balanced, it's what makes Destiny the way it is. I would like more PvP maps though.

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
                    • When shadowkeep released they quote on quote said that they were going to have a renewed focus on pvp with more updates and changes etc. Its been two years pratically since that time and the most weve gotten out of pvp is trials (which is still a shit show), a change to the vendor but no update to his lootpool, and a new intro. Now a lot of people are -blam!- about stasis and such sure saying that's what's wrong with pvp. They are wrong plain and simple. What's wrong with pvp as of right now 1. No sbmm. Call it how you want but sbmm made lobbies a lot more balanced with people matching similar skillsets. 2. Lack of diverse maps. Every map is pratically a close quarters shotgun map now that they pratically gutted more than half the maps we originally had for no real reason other than sunsetting. 3. Rewards for sticking around. Yeah sure they added a few "new" weapons as random drops but when you mostly get blues at the end of a match, the vendor itself gives you gear that's 20 levels below yours, it gets to the point of being like strikes do your 3 and your bounties and bounce cause why should I do 50 matchs for a chance to maybe get 1 weapon drop that will usually have shit rolls. 4. Weapon diversity. There is none. Partly because of map design another because it's easier to secure a kill with somthing like a shotgun over trying to get a headshot on someone jumping/floating all over the place. 5. Cheaters. Yes they mostly plague trials but it still happens in 6v6s from time to time because where else are they going to test their aimbots, infinite sniper spam, or rocket barrages?

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon