JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
Editado por the single king: 5/16/2021 2:39:22 AM

The grind for transmog is way too much for things that i already have

If you didn’t already know you can only get 1 synth-weave per 2 minute You need 150 synth-weave to purchase a bounty from ada-1 So per hour ( assuming that the only thing you do in that hour is killing ) you get 30 synth-weave and since you need 150 synth-weaves you will spend around 5 hours of killing just to buy one bounty which equals one piece of armor Now these bounties are unbearable and extremely hard for a piece of armor One of the bounties you need to get 200k score in a nightfall and as far as i know you the only way for you to get a 200k score is by playing a master nightfall with a ton of enemies or a gm and that’s not even the hardest bounty Not to mention that the easiest bounty is to kill 40 champions :/ And all of that is just for 1 piece of armor Now I’m actually confused why are we doing hard stuff to get stuff that we already own Hell this whole process takes more than doing some of the day one races ( sotp, wotm and eow ) Now correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure that the majority of destiny players are casuals who play the game and come back each season surely they will buy the bundles at NoOneWantsYouAtThiUniverse because they don’t want to spend most of their time trying to get AN REPLICA OF A PIECE OF ARMOR THEY ALREADY OWN At least remove the time gating and lower the grind a bit i know that your Grandaddy is EA and your dad is activision but the chains of legacy must be broken edit: apparently some people say that the nightfall bounty counts if you do 4 or 5 runs. Me and my friend did 2 runs and it didn’t count for us maybe we have a bug or these people are lying Also keep in my that the topic isn’t about that specific bounty it’s about the time the time that it takes to get a single piece of armor
English
#destiny2

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• The transmog system is bad Mkay... Sorry I had to do it. Now. WHY should I grind for a matirial to unlock the gear I ALREADY HAVE. [quote]before people say, BuT yOu DoNt NeEd EvErY oRnAmEnT/aRmOuR sEt[/quote] 1. That's not the point... 2. How do you know I don't want every piece of armour for ornaments sake? Exactly you don't. 3. The system is bad and you should feel bad.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I’ve been doing the Destination Threader and they’ve been very simple and straightforward. My issue is the time-gated materials. An absolute crock of shit imo. The cap is also unnecessary.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
    • I will not ever change anything with the curent system. Will not use this shit show

Publicando en idioma:

semper fidelis
      semper fidelis

it is what it is - antiguos

i dont care; im not doing that. easy

Publicando en idioma:

• After completing the Initial Quest from ADA on each character as applicable, I’m not playing another ADA Bounty. If fact, if Bounties is all there is, time to play other games until real story content is released - if ever!

Publicando en idioma:

• I especially like how bungie has only stated the first material would drop from killing enemies, NOWHERE did they mention it would be locked and timegated. That right there just goes to show how shady they're being and they know damn well it's shady too. Also laughing at the goons defending it. "Oh it doesn't take that long just 1-2hours for a bounty" ignoring the fact it takes multiple hours of grinding to unlock a piece of armor YOU ALREADY EARNED AND PAID FOR. Not to mention you look at their game history and can see the ones defending it absolutely no life the game. Last guy I looked at his history said "they're so easy I've done 2 and have the material to buy 2 more," and then his history showed literally 12 hrs played THAT DAY. 🤣🤡

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
      • seems that a lot of anti-transmog threads have disappeared suddenly

Publicando en idioma:

• Not really. Don’t take this the wrong way but your a clannie arnt you? Muh hahaha feel the burn of a solo players game time………basically be patient. You’ll get it. If it takes an extra season then so be it

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
        • You own nothing , welcome to the Great Reset .

Publicando en idioma:

• I ain't buyin shit

Publicando en idioma:

• Just buy the templates from Eververse and eliminate 75% of that grind. It’s only $10. Hours of your time must be worth more than $10.

Publicando en idioma:

7 Respuestas
          • This is what they call “content”.

Publicando en idioma:

• The only great desire for transmog. Solstice armor. Problem, 5 items for 3 chars for 2 seasons. Meaning I'd need 30. So 30 near impossible for normal players sanity or 5-6 hours of grinding for 1 item = >>150 hours (almost a solid week of playing non-stop!) to get something I NEVER should have lost!!! [b]This whole system is the penultimate in irresponsible, 'we do not value your time', 'FU is what we do', Bungo trying to play hero - BS![/b]

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
            • Then don’t do it it’s purely cosmetic

Publicando en idioma:

• It doesn’t matter to me. I’m practically done with this season that I’m probably going to log in for pinnacles once a week and by the end of the season Transmog my trials and 2020 solstice gear for free.

Publicando en idioma:

• They do it on purpose. Gets you to spend money. Sadly I’m 28 and it would take me roughly 20 some reason I shit you not to get all the stuff I wanted. So I dropped $50 on transmog. Am I proud of it? No. Do I have more important things to do before I’m 50? Yes.

Publicando en idioma:

5 Respuestas
              • I love bungie and have defended them even when they were being really nasty, but even I can’t defend this

Publicando en idioma:

7 Respuestas
                • Honestly I thought the t1 Material would drop based on how fast you kill things. Not on a time gate of every few minutes. I've been doing the raid bounties and they're pretty easy but that's a really stupid bounty. Fix the bounties, make the way the t1 material drops right, and remove the cap and I'll be alright with it.

Publicando en idioma:

5 Respuestas
                  • it is because they want you to buy the shortcuts the grind is intentionally filled with too much friction and feels out of wack time-vs-reward this really only happens in games with cash shops because otherwise the devs have no conflict of interest in designing 'fun'

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                    • Editado por Snafu Gundam: 5/16/2021 8:50:00 PM
                      Ever thought "[b][u]You not ment to have everything as a Ornament[/u][/b]"? Just pick your favorites instead of trying to convert everything.

Publicando en idioma:

12 Respuestas
                      • Is almost as though they want players to buy the items from eververse instead... 🤔

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Phyromancer: 5/15/2021 3:43:58 PM
                        I can see a lot of other gamers defend this transmog system by saying armor are ugly. There is no issue of doing all. Why make an issue, there is no issue at all. You only need to transmog a few. 😂😂😂 Everything is subjective. You can't put people in a box and tell them this is how you should play the game. That is wrong. My reasoning for objecting to this type of transmog system is that the game offers loot as rewards. Media even sometimes say this is a looter shooter type of game. And as such loot is regarded as rewards for doing stuff. My biggest gripe is I'm not paying for loot rewards again whether they are weapons, or cosmetics, or old rehashed activities. I've played the game, earned my rewards, and most importantly supported the game by always paying for the game so I can enjoy the loot and support the game at the same time. Neither is grinding or limiting it with a cap any good for cosmetics we've already unlocked and acquired in the game. This is not new. You are not making a new design. Everything that's already in the game and have been paid for are already in the game. You are not making it new. Especially when the Transmog Technology is already in the game for FREE being used by gamers for several years now. This is not about what's good cosmetics or what's ugly. This is about my ability to use cosmetics that I've unlocked over the years as rewards for activities I've already paid for and enjoyed doing and sometimes already grinded for. It's not about that some are ugly and that it's useless to use them. It's about my ability to use any cosmetics I've collected if I want to. I don't care if they are ugly. If I want to wear them because I want to show that I did collect them and to show that I was there when it happened, then I should be able to do that. That's what loot means, and that's what a reward mean. That has always been the case with loot on this game or other games. If you can't do that, then everything that you do at this point is pointless. If loot you've unlocked is pointless and useless, then the objective of playing a looter is already pointless! If loot is pointless in a looter type game, then this only means one thing. GREED! That's the only point for this entire exercise. We did our part, paid the game, earned the loot, even grinded for some. If it's pointless, then all things only lead to GREED at this point! 😂😂😂 Logic!

Publicando en idioma:

9 Respuestas
                        • I don’t think it’s that bad. Just normally play the game for an hour or two. Get 150-200 kills, pick up a bounty and complete it within an hour and you have an ornament that’s permanently unlocked on your account. Now the cap THATS where the issue is.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
                          • You do not own these armour pieces as ornaments. Why do people say this? You actually don't "own" anything in this game, but you most certainly, definitely do not own any of the armour pieces as ornaments. You want to turn what you "own" into ornaments.

Publicando en idioma:

49 Respuestas
                            • I haven't even started the quest. Not even a week in and I'm almost done playing. Ugh!

Publicando en idioma:

• This is Bungie's solution to vault space.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                            ;
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon