JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Reclutamiento de clanes

Busca un clan o recluta nuevos miembros.
Editado por ORYX_TakeOfWill: 4/30/2021 5:47:54 AM

Join Crota's Rejects [ORYX] PSN Clan - All are welcomed - Raid | PVP | PVE | Nighfall | Discord | Adult | EST-PST | Inquire within

Are you tired of playing this game solo? Is the daily grind hard because you don't have a group to play with? Is it hard to get in on a raid in LFG because people are only looking for 10-20+ KWTD? If so, come join me in building up my new / old clan. I am here to not just build a clan, but to build friendships within the clan. I understand that people have lives outside of Destiny. Most of us have families that we have to support. So if your a husband, wife, single father, single mother, uncle, aunt, grandma, or grandpa, come join us. Crota's Rejects has a very good discord that we can all chat in and get constant Destiny 2 updates in To join the clan, all you have to do is respond to this message. We are mainly an EST clan but we take all players from every time zone. Below are a list of requirements and expectations to join the clan. Requirements: • Must have Discord and join the clans channel • Must be an adult • Be friendly • Be helpful • Be social • Understand others in the clan are not as good as you • Help each other out What to Expect: • A friendly and family environment • Ability to help others out • A clan that is understanding that you have a life outside of Destiny • Non judgmental clan • Run Raids, PVP Events, PVE Events, and gain knowledge as a clan • Get exotics together • And much more! What Not to Expect: • racism, sexism, bullying, and disrespect • We are here to help you out but, we will not carry you (you must be willing to learn and play your part) • A toxic environment Thank you for your time and we hope you join Crota's Rejects

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon