JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
4/13/2021 4:14:28 PM

Vault Space

Can we increase the vault capacity to like 600-800? I'm a huge collector on items and I have to rely on putting vault weapons/armor onto my other characters. Would greatly appreciate if something similar to my idea could be done
English
#destiny2

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • I'm not sure why Bungie is oblivious to this request. They already can mathematically determine the number of unique items. The vault space should START with that number. Why was there a cap of gun parts of 999? Then it was changed to 9,999... what is stopping them from making it a non-issue and setting it at 999,999,999? Do the gun parts themselves take up too much 3D renderings, and the servers can only allow a number (possibly also in 3D) to take up too much virual or physical space at Bungie HQ? Is there a stash of gun parts that keeps growing somewhere? These are virtual items, and only need to exist as thumbnails (just like in any Destiny App, including the sites and apps that can show the entire vault on ome page) until applied in the combat space. Collections worked for about a day and a half - until all of the items read that they cannot be obtained in vault because of random perks. So solution - then same problem again... without creating a solution. I know I used to play 3 profiles - 3 characters each. But now I'm down to 1 profile, and only character within that profile. There is no need to collect anything. The policies change the way they change things (so expansion and progression are sometimes inversely proportional). I was a collector, and used MANY of the collected items - just to switch things up. If Bungie allowed me to keep more things, and balance things in their environment, they'd see a lot more participation from players like me. I'm now just playing either Free-To-Play, or using the home console of someone who purchased the DLC, and also did not purchase season passes. I used to have 12 active profiles (often shared) and 6 purchases shared between my family members. We are now down to 2 part-time players, with only one purchased license. Bungie does not appear to care, as long as they keep getting new customers.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

2 Respuestas
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon