JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Bring back Trial of the Nine weapons !
4/14/2021 10:11:53 AM
Fae
Fae

It's been said a thousand times before but they really should have been added to the Prophecy loot pool by now. Hell, they could even just replace the weapons currently dropping from Prophecy entirely, none of them are particularly great.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Twitch_ZayOsiris: 4/14/2021 2:02:33 PM
    [quote]It's been said a thousand times before but they really should have been added to the Prophecy loot pool by now. Hell, they could even just replace the weapons currently dropping from Prophecy entirely, none of them are particularly great.[/quote] I agree. It would give players a reason to go in, and repeat the activity on a weekly base, if the loot Rotated - with all the trials of the nine weapons, from all the different seasons. One week it could be the; SMG | Scout | Sidearm. Next week it rotates to the; Hand Cannon(s) | Auto Rifle | & Sniper In other words: [b][u]WEEK 1[/u][/b]: | The Last Breath AR | Purpose SR | Relentless PR | [b][u]WEEK 2[/u][/b]: | Darkest Before PR | Cold Sweat HC | Motion To Suppress SMG | [b][u]WEEK 3[/u][/b] | Swift Verdict SA | Adjudicator SMG | Judgement HC | [b][u]WEEK 4[/u][/b]: | Motion to compel SR | Sudden Death SG | The Long Walk Sniper | [b][u]WEEK 5[/u][/b]: | The End SR | New Weapon | New Weapon | Spoils of Conquest tokens should also have a place in this activity, so once you reach the end; the giant nine actually acts as that weekly vendor. You only earn the weekly weapon once, but you can earn the tokens an unlimited number of times, by farming the activity. [u]Another Note[/u]; You should be able to see what weapons are featured that week, before actually doing it from the hub.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I'd farm the crap out of more then I have now if this happened.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]I'd farm the crap out of more then I have now if this happened.[/quote] I updated the list now, with more detail :-)

Publicando en idioma:

• It's amazing how we as game players put in great ideals to improve the game but they go ignored most the time.

Publicando en idioma:

• I don’t think that their internal team hasn’t thought about it. I just think they’re stretching the loot. This came off the cusp of sunsetting, which (if continued) wouldn’t likely pushed prophecy weapons into the rotation at some point. Now; I think they’re looking at alternative methods for reusing what’s currently in both titles, plus new designs to repopulate the weapon pool. But if you ask me; I really don’t like their style. Too often we earn loot from sources that don’t make sense. I’d love it if they focused more on earning loot from their respective sources. And if no source exist, make a new NPC. Ana bray could’ve worked the same as any other vendor. Bounties for loot, each day. Do a few task in game, to earn Ikelos weapons. Same for other factors. Or made a new system that allows you to decrypt your prime engram with any vendor for a chance to earn their loot instead on a more powerful scale. Plenty of routes that can take, but I’m just here for the ride. So long as we’re having a good time, it doesn’t matter what songs on the radio, you know what I mean. Lol

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon