JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Bring back Trial of the Nine weapons !
Editado por Last Spartan: 4/13/2021 10:42:16 PM
I disagree. If anything they should drop from Trials of Osiris stuff imo (since they are top level PvP weapons). Those are some of the greatest weapons of Y1, they should stay prestigious. Dropping them in a Dungeon feels kind of cheap. I mean, let's say that Bungie came out with a new Deep Stone Crypt themed PvP map (or mode/playlist), and if players got a win while playing on that map/mode/playlist, they had a good chance to get the Eyes Of Tomorrow, I can't even imagine the amount of outrage I'd see on these forums 😂
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• totn weapons were literally cheaper than any Pinincale, dungeon is the best they can ever make

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Comparing TotN weapons to a raid exotic isn't really a fair comparison. Nor is comparing a 30-45 minute endgame activity to a 10-15 minute PvP match. As someone who played TotN a fair amount (got most of the weapons, got all the armour ornaments, 13x Flawless, etc) I would personally like to see them brought back. They're about four years old at this point, they're some of the most aesthetically well designed weapons in the game, and they're all pretty good (I see this as a reason why they should be brought back instead of a reason why they shouldn't.) As many other people have said, not having them drop from Prophecy seems like a [i]giant[/i] missed opportunity, considering how thematically appropriate it would be and considering the fact that the armour is already in the loot pool.

Publicando en idioma:

• Trials of the Nine was a replacement for Trials of Osiris. But Osiris is back, and the Nine are a PvE thing now. There was legit like 1 good Trials of the Nine weapon for PvP and that was completely circumstantial to Year1 having static rolls.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Trials of the Nine was a replacement for Trials of Osiris. But Osiris is back, and the Nine are a PvE thing now. There was legit like 1 good Trials of the Nine weapon for PvP and that was completely circumstantial to Year1 having static rolls.[/quote] Nah... The weapons being asked for are the same ones from back in Y1, which were some of the best PvP weapons as they were literally given out once you went Flawless. They will forever have that status, unless they're re-skinned/rebuilt/remade, which I guess would be fine. And tbh bro, the fact that you're saying there was only one good one makes me doubt your credibility aha. Serious question, how often did you play PvP in Y1? I mean, just to name a few, Darkest Before, Adjudicator and Judgment were absolutely insane. And man, y'all really need to look past the "static rolls" thing. Because unlike random rolled guns, the Trials guns just simply had had perks tailored to them, they were all good, you didn't have to pray to RNG for the gun to be useful lol. That's it lol.

Publicando en idioma:

• Yes they were amazing in PvP, but don't forget that the meta has changed drastically. What's more they were static roll (so globally they were for PvP), so now need them back with random rolls, so that it could be pvp and pve weapons like some trial of osiris weapons. We arleady can get the armor and no one complain about breaking the fact that it was exclusive to trial of the Nine, but I understand your point. Still, these weapons are just here, sleeping, they need to wake them up, and it could even be new trial loot if you want, but we need them back

Publicando en idioma:

• They weren’t that good... I have all of them and wouldn’t mind getting new random rolls of them dropping via a Nine activity

Publicando en idioma:

• I would like this is Osiris was one of the Nine but I don’t think he is. If he is that’s perfect otherwise I’m still going with Prophecy out of all the current activities.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon