JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de avisos
Mañana, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
4/13/2021 4:14:28 PM

Vault Space

Can we increase the vault capacity to like 600-800? I'm a huge collector on items and I have to rely on putting vault weapons/armor onto my other characters. Would greatly appreciate if something similar to my idea could be done
English
#destiny2

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• In before too many "stop hoarding". Just because you weren't intelligent enough to watch Bungie's actions and deleted all your stuff knowing the recent change with sunsetting, or don't care to collect items as the game is [b](actually designed for)[/b], there is no need for you to take it out on others because you made some poor decisions or don't care for it. 1. It's 2021 and Bungie can't even get a basic thing right that has been the norm for gaming, but Bungie has been struggling with it for 14 years. Let's say that again so it sinks in, [b](14 years people)[/b] 🤦‍♂️ 2. The collections does not allow players to collect everything in this game that if you delete certain items they are literally gone, there is no getting them back. 3. If you are not a collector you really don't have a need to be in this post in the first place ragging on somone for something that doesn't apply to you. 4. The vault space is a mess and they can't even bother to at least try to organize it, and that is another basic thing in gaming and in D1 it was, but here it is 4+ years 🤦‍♂️ Oh, and who gives a shit about an app, it should be their job to implant it in the game, not have players use a site because that can't handle their job that seems to be an issue with this game. 5. You don't tell your player base it's a collectors game and leave them no option other than deleting items to make space.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

4 Respuestas
    • Editado por Puppet Master: 4/13/2021 9:50:37 PM
      It's simply not needed. A collection rework would be better than more vault space.

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
      • No. Increased vault space doesn't really help solve the problem. It is like putting a band-aid on a compound fracture, it may make you feel good in the short term, but does nothing to fix the actual problem. If you increase the vault to let's say 1000, hoarders will fill those slots in a couple months, then have the same problem, but now if you want to manage your vault, you have to go through twice the amount of items, which is worse than the current state. The update we need is to the collections system. Most people that are at max vault capacity are collectors and are holding onto items that are literally unobtainable. We need a collections system that allows you to reclaim these old weapons; same goes for armor. There also needs to be an update to the Exotic system, either through collections or some other means. There are 91 exotic armor pieces, and many people like holding onto one of each item given that the stats are significantly higher than those in collections. I would recommend either a way to "save" a specific roll of an armor piece in collections or a way to re-roll exotics. Finally, I would recommend an update to how currencies are managed. All non-seasonal currencies should not be physical items that take up space, similar to how Glimmer and Legendary shards are managed. I know this isn't a massive issue to most players, but I've got about 35 vault spaces filled with currencies. The game seems go be moving in that direction with removing Crucible Tokens, but we need to go even further.

Publicando en idioma:

• Again it would help if collection worked properly, if you could reacquire guns with the rolls you’ve already acquired

Publicando en idioma:

• Ehhh it's not going to fix anything. Your vault is like a fridge, no matter how big it is, you'll find a way to fill it. This past season I got rid of most weapons once it was confirmed that pre season of worthy weapons won't "come back" (sunrise?). I've basically filled it with guns with good perks. If I got 500 more spots, all I would do is fill it up and repeat the problem.

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
        • No. Sort out your things. Don't be lazy.

Publicando en idioma:

• Again, how do people have so much stuff? I have only good roll exotic stat armor and high light exotic weapons and some random legendaries here and there.

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
          • We would all love more space but the last time it was discussed Bungie stated that with more vault space comes more load on the game. I have already noticed some menu lag creeping back into things and the teleporting mobs is beyond a joke now so I doubt there will be any increase in vault space. Making shaders an unlock should free up resources but I always hold my breath when a season turns or a patch hits because, well, it's Bungie isn't it. ;)

Publicando en idioma:

• Delete any duplicates or gear that can still be earned that you do not use on a daily to weekly basis, you have a collections for this specific reason its why bungie made collections for legendaries, if it was made to allow pulling guns from then they have been doing it wrong for a few years

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
            • Bump.

Publicando en idioma:

• According to Bungie and their deluded fanboys, you shouldn’t collect loot in a game about collecting loot. You should delete any item you go for as soon as you get it.

Publicando en idioma:

5 Respuestas
              • 999,999,999 vault space. Bungie: no we won’t do that. There is your answer from bungie. I hate random rolls that made it where more vault space is needed since the collection tab doesn’t work right.

Publicando en idioma:

• Why is it capped at all? Or any other caps for that matter?

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Can we increase the vault capacity to like 600-800? I'm a huge collector on items and I have to rely on putting vault weapons/armor onto my other characters. Would greatly appreciate if something similar to my idea could be done[/quote] You’ve crossed past collector and gone to hoarder. If they increase it once, someone will still be here asking for even more.

Publicando en idioma:

10 Respuestas
                • Not needed. You can have everything you need and more including dupes of things within the 500. Just keep your stuff clean. If you find 500 isn't enough at that point you're just hoarding too hard or playing too much. You don't need to keep that much stuff. All we need is a collections rework as Puppet said down below.

Publicando en idioma:

• well what would help you a little is to delete all extra armor that's either sunset or not decent rolls because the transmog will come out of your collections so if you have every set on all classes lets just say that gets rid of 300-400 items of vault space so that could help you weapons i get, but me personally i want like a small dedicated room like an armory to display sunset weapons cuz well there useless now.

Publicando en idioma:

• well what would help you a little is to delete all extra armor that's either sunset or not decent rolls because the transmog will come out of your collections so if you have every set on all classes lets just say that gets rid of 300-400 items of vault space so that could help you weapons i get, but me personally i want like a small dedicated room like an armory to display sunset weapons cuz well there useless now.

Publicando en idioma:

• How do you manage to fill 500 spaces so quickly? I have like 250 space used and most of that are useless exotics and armor the game forgot to add correctly while I was messing with the app. Maybe alternative burns sure, but those are now useless so having many for vanity seems a bit wasteful.

Publicando en idioma:

• I'm not sure why Bungie is oblivious to this request. They already can mathematically determine the number of unique items. The vault space should START with that number. Why was there a cap of gun parts of 999? Then it was changed to 9,999... what is stopping them from making it a non-issue and setting it at 999,999,999? Do the gun parts themselves take up too much 3D renderings, and the servers can only allow a number (possibly also in 3D) to take up too much virual or physical space at Bungie HQ? Is there a stash of gun parts that keeps growing somewhere? These are virtual items, and only need to exist as thumbnails (just like in any Destiny App, including the sites and apps that can show the entire vault on ome page) until applied in the combat space. Collections worked for about a day and a half - until all of the items read that they cannot be obtained in vault because of random perks. So solution - then same problem again... without creating a solution. I know I used to play 3 profiles - 3 characters each. But now I'm down to 1 profile, and only character within that profile. There is no need to collect anything. The policies change the way they change things (so expansion and progression are sometimes inversely proportional). I was a collector, and used MANY of the collected items - just to switch things up. If Bungie allowed me to keep more things, and balance things in their environment, they'd see a lot more participation from players like me. I'm now just playing either Free-To-Play, or using the home console of someone who purchased the DLC, and also did not purchase season passes. I used to have 12 active profiles (often shared) and 6 purchases shared between my family members. We are now down to 2 part-time players, with only one purchased license. Bungie does not appear to care, as long as they keep getting new customers.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
                  • Yes!!!!!! [spoiler]nibbles crayon[/spoiler]

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Can we increase the vault capacity to like 600-800? I'm a huge collector on items and I have to rely on putting vault weapons/armor onto my other characters. Would greatly appreciate if something similar to my idea could be done[/quote] Yes please!!

Publicando en idioma:

• Hey I remember you from IB earlier today lol

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Can we increase the vault capacity to like 600-800? I'm a huge collector on items and I have to rely on putting vault weapons/armor onto my other characters. Would greatly appreciate if something similar to my idea could be done[/quote] Nonono... I am a collector, collected every single cloak in the game for fun... Collect God roll guns and armour sets. Rare consumables and some unique event rewards. I have filled 4 pages now, that's approximately 200 items. If you have a full vault, you are a hoarder and it's OK. We are here for you. We can help you get through this

Publicando en idioma:

• Your space is nearly run out I suspect?

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon