JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Bring back Trial of the Nine weapons !
4/13/2021 1:56:09 PM
I like the idea of them coming back, I thought they were when reckoning was around. It made total sense! If we ever get another nine themed season, I hope we get the armor and weapons.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Oh I can't wait the moment when the good old fashioned trials boys and girls come to this topic and start yelling: "You should have play trials of the nine when they were available" or " Leave the trials guns to trials - I want my gun to be exclusive". There are many year 1 weapons which need reeissuing -> Leviathan guns, Faction Rallys, planetary weapons -> (like they did with First in Last Out or Death Adder from Prophecy). Maybe some reissuing to Gambit weapons -> like Spare Rations with new (no-toxic) perk combination.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I have all those weapons in the collections, there is just no use to them. If trials of osiris has its own themed exclusive weapons and armors for pvp, I don’t see why it would be a problem if we had trials of the nine themed gears for pve. I would love to see a pve version of trials.

Publicando en idioma:

• Well, the armor is already dropping in the prophecy dungeon, but yes ! I hope too!

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon