JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ap. Acompañante

¿Qué necesita mejorar en la aplicación acompañante?
Editado por Times Vengeance: 1/11/2021 8:39:14 PM

Help me please!!!!!

Can normal people put things on the creation thing. Cause I drew a picture of Cayde 6 and I want others to see it. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#companionapp

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Anybody can submit their art to the Creations page. You just need to go to the page and click the "Submit a Link" button. When submitting a Creation, make sure that it is a direct link—direct links for images end in a file extension such as .jpg, .png, or .gif—so that the Creation can be properly embedded (there is a preview window so you can tell if it embeds correctly). After submitting your Creation, it will go through a manual review process. The time this takes depends on how many Creations are in the queue for review, so please be patient. You will receive a notification if your Creation is approved but not if it's denied.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

3 Respuestas
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon