JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Clovis bray identity spoiler
11/14/2020 1:11:24 AM
[quote]Seriously do not open this unless you are sure about being spoiled this came from Ishtar collective and the lore book is yet to be released [spoiler]Banshee is Clovis Bray if you don’t believe me go to Ishtar collective and read Legacy’s Lament[/spoiler][/quote] That explains why the bad memory with Banshee. Another thing... [spoiler]Cayde is in the Deep Stone Crypt, somewhere! Lots of Exo bodies just lying around in there, just saying. See you around! - [i]Cayde-6[/i][/spoiler]
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• That would be as stupid as the emporer being alive all that time in star wars.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• But it’s not the Cayde we know it’s Cayde from his last memory upload so most likely pre-collapse Cayde and would not have the light and could probably be active in the city in an advisory capacity or join the forces of the city.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]But it’s not the Cayde we know it’s Cayde from his last memory upload so most likely pre-collapse Cayde and would not have the light and could probably be active in the city in an advisory capacity or join the forces of the city.[/quote] Bungie: Yeah, but for 49.99 we'll make it happen! It makes me wonder if Bungie would actually do that?

Publicando en idioma:

• It would not be our Cayde-6 It would be a pre guardian Cayde-6 Unless there is a memory backup of some sort Then i will buy beyond light just to see his face

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]It would not be our Cayde-6 It would be a pre guardian Cayde-6 Unless there is a memory backup of some sort Then i will buy beyond light just to see his face[/quote] Memory backup is possible. But paying Bungie for that? Nope. See, that's the problem right there, Bungie takes away the content and produces less and less each season. Pretty soon people will just fly in to half of the tower. There won't be any planets to go to there'll be just half the tower we'll fly to and that half will be in shambles.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon