JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
11/5/2020 10:56:32 PM

Unknown Account Linked to Mine

Today I tried to link my xbox account to my steam account for cross save, only to find I had an unauthenticated account already linked under the name cyberdemonguy on steam. No idea who this is, it has never been a name I've used. They have no created characters or game activity of any kind. I don't know who this is but I just want to unlink them. I can't do this without authenticating them, and I cannot do that because I have no idea what there account details are. Is there any solution for this? Thank you
English
#Help #save #cross

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por TheHaraamPolice: 11/5/2020 11:07:34 PM
    Hello. You cannot unlink an account without being able to authenticate to it. Bungie will not be able to unlink it for you. You'll need to contact Steam concerning recovering the account if you wish to gain access to it to unlink it. If that is not successful, you will need to move your accessible accounts over to a new Bungie profile if you wish to cross save. All emblems tied to your current Bungie profile will not carry over to the new one. I highly suggest that you enable some extra security measures to prevent unauthorized access such as 2FA. Please review Bungie’s [b][url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12718]Account Security Guide[/url][/b] on how to secure your account.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon