JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

10/25/2020 6:21:07 PM
Did you previously purchase Shadowkeep earlier in a previous season? If so you received your free season then, this is a once per account thing with Shadowkeep.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Skaatt: 10/25/2020 6:51:33 PM
    Yes, purchased and returned. However, that shouldn't matter it is advertised to include "the current season pass" with the purchase. Are you suggesting that it's falsely advertised?

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• It is not falsely advertised. Since you already used up the offer, you were given most likely Season of the Worthy. If you were given a free season pass after every Shadowkeep purchase, people will abuse the free offer and return Shadowkeep and buy it again.

Publicando en idioma:

• It would be falsely advertised, I purchased the content yesterday under the advertisement of "current seasons pass". No where does it say "one time use" ect. I do recognize this could be abused but if they can take away DLC content when I returned it, why wouldn't they be able to take away the seasons pass?

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por DragonWithin: 10/25/2020 7:51:28 PM
    On Steam: "First-time purchases of Shadowkeep or the Upgrade Edition will grant Season of Arrivals upon logging in for the first time after purchase.*" On Microsoft's store: "First-time purchases of Shadowkeep or the Upgrade Edition will grant Season of Arrivals upon logging in for the first time after purchase.*" As is stated on those and other product descriptions, First-time purchases. This is not your first-time purchase. This is a subsequent purchase on the same account; you had previously purchased it and then refunded it after receiving the Season Pass at that time. When you initially purchased Shadowkeep, it also said the same thing, however the Season stated was the one at that time, which you did, indeed, receive. Unfortunately, as you already received the Season Pass for the Season during your actual first-time purchase, you are no longer eligible for any further Season Passes, as no other purchases will ever be your first-time purchase of Shadowkeep again on that specific account. It's unusual that you're trying to say it's false advertisement when it clearly states the requirement for gaining the Season Pass, and it's a requirement that you are no longer eligible for.

Publicando en idioma:

• The advertisement I am referring to is the advertisement on the in-game store. If you select to purchase the game, it goes directly to your steam cart. I do recognize now, that the steam page does state that disclosure at the very end of the page. However, at no point was I directed to the steam page from the in game store.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon