JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

10/19/2020 4:33:13 PM
Kee
Kee

Beyond Light was supposed to drop in September. It was pushed to November. You had two years and then two extra months to get it. How did you not have enough time?
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• The point of Destiny is that it's open and can be played in whatever order you want. This is not about what's in the past. It is about what is possible during this time. Old exotic quests have already been phased out, I'm not asking to revive those. These are two active quests that at this point aren't achievable. Sure I've had Destiny for years, but only picked it up really in the past few months. Just looking for clarity from Bungie. That's all. They should've returned these quests post September or said something about it in TWAB. I'm sure I am not the only play playing catch up at the moment.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

They've said it numerous times in the TWAB and have articles detailing exactly what's going away and when.

Publicando en idioma:

• I would just assume they boost engagement for instance double NF rewards, increased valor, extension of raid gear sunsetting. Why not make these two time based quests buffed in the last few weeks?

Publicando en idioma:

• I assumed if people wanted something they would work and not procrastinate until the very end and then automatically assume they would be given something for free in the end.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon