JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
10/19/2020 9:14:24 AM

nightingale still

I did everything according to the instructions on the bungie help page but I still get an error code nightingale because of this I can't play for the third day and I don't know what to do now
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Hey there! You may need to switch to different DNS settings on your router. [url=https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using]Here is a guide to do so.[/url] You can also do an IP refresh by putting these commands into your PC: [quote]1. Press Windows Key + S 2. Type “cmd” without quotations and press enter. 3. 3.Type “ipconfig /release” without quotations and press Enter. 4. Type “ipconfig /renew” without quotations and press Enter. 5. Type “ipconfig /flushdns” without quotations and press Enter. 6. Type “exit” without quotation marks and press Enter.[/quote] If the steps above do not solve the issue, you will need to contact your ISP. You may need a public IP refresh or reset.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• So just to confirm: You’ve ignored in and gone back to what you were doing, and received it again? Then you’ve cleared your console cache or download cache? Then you’ve uninstalled and reinstalled destiny completely, and you’re still getting the error code?

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon