JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
9/30/2020 10:47:21 PM

Any chance dlc's (forsaken, shadowkeep) will transfer with cross save in the future?

Just recently cross saved from xbox to pc and I had purchased all the dlc's on my xbox but can no longer access them on pc since the dlc's don't transfer. I just wanted to know if there are any plans on having the dlc's transfer in the future or should I stop waiting and spend extra money on dlc's I have purchased already but now on pc. Thank you!

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Do you have Gamepass? As you know Destiny has joined Gamepass on console, including Forsaken and Shadowkeep. However there is a rumour around right now that Destiny will be joining Gamepass PC on Nov 10th. Just a rumour but fits with Microsoft and Bungies recent blossoming friendship. So if you can wait then you might get lucky?

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Hi there. This is not something within Bungie's control—the platforms handle your DLC licenses and there are fees associated with licensing, so each one wants their cut. The only way this would ever happen is if Google, Microsoft, Sony, and Valve all agreed to grant licenses if the customer purchases them on any one of these platforms.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon