JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
8/10/2020 6:50:51 PM

Can I still link a destiny 1 account 3 years later?

I never linked my original account during the release of Destiny 1 due to Hurricane Irma hitting around then and after that didn't feel the need to since the time period to get the emblems had expired. I was wondering if there was still a way to link my account...... And if I am can I link an old xbox 360 account as I played that before Rise of Iron where I switched to PS4
English
#Help #Question

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Ver el resto del tema
  • Hi there. Account and character migration applied to all existing accounts on August 1, 2017. Any accounts on Xbox or Playstation that had characters at least level 20 by that date were automatically imported to D2. To access imported characters in D2 you simply need to be signed into your console and launch the game with the same account. Any Characters created or game progress made after August 1, 2017 will not be represented in D2. For more information, see this article: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/45967

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon