JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

7/28/2020 4:50:41 PM
I play with my clan for raids, so I don't do LFG, but for matchmade activities, I see a lot of toxic players. The number one that comes to mind is players rushing through strikes, either ignoring every enemy that they don't have to kill, or killing everything before I get there, just because I started the strike 30 seconds later due to slow spawn in. When those enemies are part of the weekly "kill 150 Fallen" strike bounty, it's really annoying, because either every enemy is dead when I get there, or I get pulled to the next area. Then, there's Gambit and Crucible, where players bail when their team is losing. Yeah, it's no fun to lose, but finish the activity. I had one Control match where my team was down 34 to 6 almost instantly, and we came back to win, because nobody bailed. I had one Survival (Freelance) match where one player was AFK for the first two rounds, and we got slaughtered. I don't know what the issue was, but he came back in the 3rd round, and we won the match, because nobody bailed. As for public events...if you know what to do and see somebody doing the things to make it go heroic, help them. Don't just melt the boss, or kill enemies you shouldn't. Last, if there is a "high-value target nearby", know what bounties Spider is selling that week. If the target isn't on the list, go ahead and melt it...the XP is no big deal, and anybody can open the crate. But, if it's a Wanted bounty, check to see if other players are around...do some damage and wait until you know if somebody else needs the bounty before finishing them off.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I agree on e v e r y single point you make. I really disappreciate (yes that’s a new word) Guardians running ahead in strikes, skipping all the ads and dragging you into the boss fight. And since when did strikes become a race to see who could be the biggest kill hog? If I hate you for stealing my kills on PvP, why would it be any different in PVE? And it seems that a lot of Guardians, most of whom are adult players, I might add, sometimes act like spoiled little brats with ZERO manners. Come on ppl, really? Did your mom seriously raise you in a backwater cave with the apes on a different planet? Or is sharing just a concept reserved for screaming at your own kid for? But “Sharing is caring” is just so... happy. And maybe you don’t like being happy. But it gets the point across.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon