JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Reclutamiento de clanes

Busca un clan o recluta nuevos miembros.
Editado por A Kush Wookiee: 11/16/2019 9:02:57 PM

Benevolent Light | Endgame PvE & PvP Clan | (18+) Weekly Raid & Dungeon runs | Discord Required (Boosted Server) |

Endgame & PvP Clan. Discord Required. 18+ NSFW. US West based. Xbox One. Benevolent Light is looking for fun, interactive, & knowledgeable players. We offer all sorts of  activities to do within the clan on a weekly basis, as well as a chance to grow your skills in game and learn to attempt those bigger challenges you've always wanted to try. (Three Man Raids, Solo Dungeons, Heroic Missions etc.) Here's what we can offer you: - A fully customized Discord with Tools. - Admins with knowledge of each Raid. - Weekly skirmishes or clan crucible nights. - Multiple Raid teams throughout the week. - Tons of funny content. - Strong player base for PvE & PvP. - A group of like-minded players looking for others to play with and build a strong community together. All I ask is to use common sense and use the tools I have left at your disposal to be a solid player. If this interests you, please feel free to message me or comment here. Have a good day everyone! 😊✌️

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon