JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
Editado por Hupakko: 11/11/2019 5:26:37 AM

Ascendant Shards are too rare

These things are only available via master nightfall, but they are not a guarantee drop. I already notice that because of that it, is hard to find people on my clan/friend list to join the grind. It doesn’t help that it forces people to use specific weapons and loadouts they don’t like or would normally use (meaning: artefact mods, auto rifles and smg or bow). So maybe Ascendant Shards should be obtainable via PvP, master NH and gambit prime as well? Or maybe via dismantling the seventh kepris horn exotic in a row? Or maybe a chance to get them from prime engrams? Or make them guarantee drop. Or maybe sell them with silver via Eververse. Not gonna lie: I would instantly buy them. (Edit: sarcasm) I know banshee sells them, but his price is ridiculous so that is not really an option.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• "play how you want" Except theres like 6 good weapon choices for the entirety of pinnacle end game

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Bugnie: We hear your feedback about enhancement cores and so we decided to increases the drop rate for them and reduce the need for them for master working gear. Players: WWWOOOO !!! Bungie: Yes but to keep to the roots of Destiny as a MMORPG and not a looter shooter we are adding a new even harder to get ascendant shards that are needed to masterwork gear and a new infusion material to infuse gear. Players: ...... bungie no Bungei: Bungie yes ! We want to have a incentive for players to keep coming back to the game and we know you are saying "just make good content" but that would actually require us to work on the game and well we don't wanna do that we want to focus on Eververse the greatest feature Destiny 2 has. So we are adding in these materials to give off the illusion of longevity and end game so it is less work for us and more time for you wonderful players. Players: God damn it bungie !

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
    • Editado por Hupakko: 11/14/2019 3:08:57 PM
      Update: did 4 ordeal 950 runs yesterday with random blueberries via LFG. Got 6 enhanced prisms in about 1hour 10 minutes. As master 980 run in comparison took me about 1 hour and I got 1 enhancement prism (another master run gave 2) not to mention how much more stressful master version is, it feels like much better experience currently farm 950 than bother with 980.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Odin: 11/12/2019 1:19:20 AM
      It's kinda funny how posts come up like this. If you're a D1 player or anyone for that matter, you should know this is the norm with every DLC. Later as they did with cores they will improve acquiring them but that is if only enough people bring it up to where they will have to look into it. Edit: I was reading through the replies and I don't get why people state the obvious saying things like "you can buy them from Banshee". We all know this and knowing the cost to masterwork that doesn't really do anything for the game other than someone saying can you see me glowing? 😁 ...doesn't help anything. The game is lacking where you can acquire them and that is a fact that no one can deny. Excuse are not going to work, so stop, please.

Publicando en idioma:

16 Respuestas
      • I also love that nightfalls are super unbalanced so there's 1 that's pretty doable and then 3 weeks of torture. Remember the Garden World nightfall? Super balanced, right? Oh and the fact that pretty much every time someone has to be, "Divinity -blam!-".

Publicando en idioma:

• You are guaranteed to get them from the gunsmith. They are supposed to be rare. Not drop like candy. They are fine as is

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
        • Editado por JaylisJayP: 11/11/2019 9:16:22 PM
          I am overflowing with shards and prisms. You can pretty much buy a shard every 3 or 4 nightfalls because you always get 2-4 prisms anyway. Non issue.

Publicando en idioma:

10 Respuestas
          • I got my first one after 8 runes of NF Master. Each run usually takes 30-45min :) So yah not going to waste my time for a chance of a drop. We need more sources.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
            • Anyone noticing the trend, anyone. Either bungie keeps messing up the math or they know the math and have deliberately made them tough to get. I would say it's as intended. They know we will complain just as we did with cores. Then the next supposed fix will be proposed but it will just be a different wolf in sheep's clothing, and round and round we go again. Same with the pinnacle +1 drops. Surely they knew the math on that, knew we would complain and they offer a fix after a month. It served it's purpose of slowing people's initial progress. Now they offer what it should have been from the start.

Publicando en idioma:

• Update: just did 2 more master runs tonight with clanmates. None of us got shard drop. I got 2 e. prism in first run and 1 e.prism from second run. Took over two hours. Definately much more better way would be to grind 950 or even 920 and just trade e.prisms to shards. This is not very well thought of IMO. Good for those who have been lucky and say they got shard from every run and can do it in 30 minute.

Publicando en idioma:

• Get Datto to complain about it, then Bungie will fix it.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
              • Editado por llSpAxXll: 11/12/2019 8:48:55 AM
                Bungie needs to create more sources for a drop on it. Update hawthorns weekly milestone. Replace the 7 cores with 1 acendend shard. Also make it so that dismanteling a AS will turn in to 10 prisms so that will filter down so you can progress ‘a little’ by just playing the game on 3 caracters already. (Which for some dads already requires planning an effort to do!) Xur could be updated to have a bountie that will reward one. Just like before when season of the drifter brought powerfulls on completion. Xur can do the same now rewarding AS by doing some grind on a bountie in the weekend. We need rank reset on strikes. 2000 xP just like crux or with gambit about 14000xp. Resetting your rank (on any of those 3 activities) will drop you a guaranteed fully masterworked weapon and armor piece. And at choise dismanteling will lead to prisms and as such be able to buy them from banshee with a little less effort. Still grindy, but a little more forgiving grindy.. 👌😌

Publicando en idioma:

• I feel like, with the nature of rng, it's more efficient (and less demoralizing) to run the 920 and 950 over and over for the lesser material to trade in for Shards as opposed to running the 980 and hoping for one to drop. I would think it would make more sense for the 980 to guarantee a drop of one, or at least on your first run of the week.

Publicando en idioma:

• Agreed. One should definitely be given apon deleting exotics. (They have to be world drops to prevents farming them) And have them be a chance of dropping from deleted masterwork weapons and armor.

Publicando en idioma:

• It's not too bad once you can start running the 980 Nightfalls. The problem is, it takes so long to run those reliably, AND they're stupid repetitive. There need to be more sources.

Publicando en idioma:

• No they are not. You need to pull up your big boy pants and grab some Kleenex to dry your tear soaked eyes.

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
                • Editado por WP ScorpionWind: 11/11/2019 10:04:52 PM
                  At first I thought the rate for these things wasn't as bad because I got lucky and ended up getting 1 through a random run on a master nightfall (which was absolute hell) and I got the 3 from the season pass, like 3 weeks ago. Then I realized how ridiculous it really is. I also then found out that it costs 3 of them to masterwork a single exotic items but offers the same boost that a legendary gear does when you masterwork them, which cost only 1 (which is absolutely asinine. If you're going to make them cost more they need to have a bigger effect for paying it, or they need to be made the same price.). They need to drop from the raid for completing the weekly challenge, have a chance in legend nightfalls, and have a chance from dropping from dismantling from exotic items and masterworked items.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
                    WillWillWill777
                    WillWillWill777

Something killed me? Time to whine 😎 - 11/14/2019 6:44:18 PM

They’re literally craftable at the gunsmith what’s ur point

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
                    • Editado por NigorosK: 11/11/2019 10:25:52 PM
                      Weekly bounties! - complete a 980 NF - complete a 980 NH - earn 2,000,000XP - reset your pvp rank - reset your gambit rank - complete raid encounters (tbd) - earn glory (tbd) 7 ascendant shards a week per character. This reward is equivalent to less than 35 enhancement cores a week under 1.0 gear, for much more than a few simple kill bounties paid with patrols on the tangled shore. Grind game ready.

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
                      • what's an Ascendant Shard?

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
                        • The rarity of ascendant shards goes hand in hand with the value of fully masterworked armor pieces. The question is, are MW'd armor pieces worth it? What are you really missing out on if you just had 9 power instead of 10? This game has never given enough reason to fully masterwork any armor piece. If you want it just for show, then grind the hell out of this game, no questions asked. IF there are activities that you can't do because your gear is not fully MW'd, then go and cry away all you want because Bungie is never going to listen. At the end of the day, I say none of these is worth it.

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
                          • The smartest thing bungie should have done was make exotics the only piece to require ascendant shards to masterwork and only one, not three. Why are we needing a gold shard to masterwork legendary gear? Makes no sense. Maybe a prism at level 10, but it's just too many resources to masterwork gear as it is now. Especially with the high energy cost of mods, you really need to masterwork or your gear is absolute sh*t. I mean I can use an enhanced loader mod for 6 energy, but I have to sacrifice my basic stat to do that and can't use anything else that is good because of high energy cost. Not only does this problem exist, but stats are so bad on armor drops even pinnacles that you end up wasting a lot of resources until that higher stat finally drops. When they designed this system, I think it was rushed and not given much thought except for throwing random numbers on it. They didn't take the time to make sure that it made sense and would work with specific builds. But testing is asking too much I guess.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por TheWanderer17: 11/12/2019 3:01:19 AM
                            As others have said I disagree. Rare is good. I dont masterwork much and am sitting on 5. On top of that masterwork gear can be farmed and disassembled giving you 7 cores for each dismantled (70% return). I wouldnt mind these being even more rare if the bonus was a bit more premium. Feels a bit lack luster rather than prestigious.

Publicando en idioma:

• This shit sound hella familiar

Publicando en idioma:

• You can also buy them from the Gunsmith so that’s quite good.

Publicando en idioma:

• You should get shard when dismantling curated or MW armor but bungie doesn’t think that far ahead

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon