JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Varios

Navega una corriente de discusiones aleatorias.
Editado por Aya: 11/11/2019 8:44:20 PM

Funky town

Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me Town to keep me movin' Keep me groovin' with some energy Well, I talk about it, talk about it Talk about it, talk about it Talk about, talk about Talk about movin' Gotta move on Gotta move on Gotta move on Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me Town to keep me movin' Keep me groovin' with some energy Well, I talk about it, talk about it Talk about it, talk about it Talk about, talk about Talk about movin' Gotta move on Gotta move on Gotta move on Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to To Funkytown? Won't you take me now To Funkytown? [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to #Offtopic, a more appropriate forum for this offtopic discussion. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#Offtopic

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Manslave 2 Eris: 11/11/2019 4:10:30 AM
    We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up) (Ooh) Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up) We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry [spoiler]somebody had to do it. [/spoiler]

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• At first I was afraid, I was petrified Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong And I grew strong And I learned how to get along And so you're back From outer space I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me Go on now, go, walk out the door Just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye Do you think I'd crumble Did you think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive I've got all my life to live And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive I will survive, hey, hey It took all the strength I had not to fall apart Kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart And I spent oh-so many nights just feeling sorry for myself I used to cry But now I hold my head up high and you see me Somebody new I'm not that chained-up little person and still in love with you And so you felt like dropping in and just expect me to be free Well, now I'm saving all my lovin' for someone who's loving me Go on now, go, walk out the door Just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye Do you think I'd crumble Did you think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive I've got all my life to live And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive I will survive Oh Go on now, go, walk out the door Just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye Do you think I'd crumble Did you think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive I've got all my life to live And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive I will survive I will survive

Publicando en idioma:

• Man off topic is a strange place when it spills into the regular forum. Nice change of pace though

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
      Think About It
      Think About It

salt mines or hypocrisy land - antiguos

This belongs in #offtopic

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
      • Far over the Misty Mountains cold To dungeons deep and caverns old We must away ere break of day, To find our long forgotten gold The pines were roaring on the height The winds were moaning in the night The fire was red, it flaming spread The trees like torches blazed with light

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
        • Almost heaven West Virginia Blue ridge mountains Shenandoah River Life is old there Older than the trees Younger than the mountains Blowin like a breeze Country roads Take me home To a place I belong West Virginia Mountain momma Take me home Country roads RIP Merlin

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
          • There must be some kind of way outta here Said the joker to the thief There's too much confusion I can't get no relief Business men, they drink my wine Plowman dig my earth None were level on the mind Nobody up at his word Hey, hey No reason to get excited The thief he kindly spoke There are many here among us Who feel that life is but a joke But, uh, but you and I, we've been through that And this is not our fate So let us stop talkin' falsely now The hour's getting late, hey All along the watchtower Princes kept the view While all the women came and went Barefoot servants, too Outside in the cold distance A wildcat did growl Two riders were approaching And the wind began to howl

Publicando en idioma:

• Well, I won't back down No, I won't back down You can stand me up at the gates of hell But I won't back down No, I'll stand my ground Won't be turned around And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down Gonna stand my ground And I won't back down I won't back down Hey baby' there ain't no easy way out I won't back down, yeah And I stand my ground And I won't back down Well I know what's right And I got just one life In a world that keeps on pushin' me around But I'll stand my ground And I won't back down I won't back down Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out I won't back down' yeah I will stand my ground And I won't back down Well I know what's right And I got just one life In a world that keeps on pushin' me around But I'll stand my ground And I won't back down No, I won't back down

Publicando en idioma:

• Rebecca Black - Friday (137m Youtube views) Ooh-ooh, ooh-yeah yeah, yeah yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah [Verse 1] 7 AM, waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal (Cereal) Seein' everything, the time is goin' Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin' (Tickin' on and on) Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends) [Pre-Chorus] Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? [Chorus] It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend [Post-Chorus] Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend [Verse 2] 7:45, we're drivin' on the highway Cruisin' so fast, I want time to fly Fun, fun, think about fun You know what it is I got this, you got this (I got this) My friend is by my right, ey I got this, you got this Now you know it [Pre-Chorus] Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat (Sittin' in the back seat) Gotta make my mind up (Mind up) Which seat can I take? [Chorus] It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody’s lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend (To the weekend) [Post-Chorus] Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend [Bridge] Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday Today it is Friday, Friday (Partyin') We, we, we so excited, we so excited (Partyin') We gonna have a ball today Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards I don't want this weekend to end! [Chorus] It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody’s lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend (We gonna get down) Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend (On Friday) [Post-Chorus] Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend (Yeah) [Chorus] It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday (its friday) Everybody’s lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend (ooh) Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday (Friday) Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend [Post-Chorus] Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend

Publicando en idioma:

• Ha ha ha ha ha Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want So tell me what you want, what you really, really want I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want So tell me what you want, what you really, really want I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah If you want my future, forget my past If you wanna get with me, better make it fast Now don't go wasting my precious time Get your act together we could be just fine I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want So tell me what you want, what you really, really want I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (Gotta get with my friends) Make it last forever, friendship never ends If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is Oh, what do you think about that Now you know how I feel Say, you can handle my love, are you for real (Are you for real) I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want So tell me what you want, what you really, really want I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (Gotta get with my friends) Make it last forever, friendship never ends If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give (You've got to give) Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is So, here's a story from A to Z You wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully We got Em in the place who likes it in your face You got G like MC who likes it on a Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady And as for me, ha you'll see Slam your body down and wind it all around Slam your body down and wind it all around If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (Gotta get with my friends) Make it last forever, friendship never ends If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give (You've got to give) Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is If you wanna be my lover You gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta Slam, slam, slam, slam (make it last forever) Slam your body down and wind it all around Slam your body down and wind it all around Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha Slam your body down and wind it all around Slam your body down and zigazig ah If you wanna be my lover

Publicando en idioma:

• Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin naal ok zin los vahriin wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal! Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal! Huzrah nu, kul do od, wah aan bok lingrah vod Ahrk fin tey, boziik fun, do fin gein! Wo lost fron wah ney dov ahrk fin reyliik do jul voth aan suleyk wah ronit faal krein Ahrk fin kel lost prodah, Do ved viing ko fin krah, Tol fod zeymah win kein meyz fundein! Alduin, feyn do jun, kruziik vokun staadnau, voth aan bahlok wah diivon fin lein! Nuz aan sul, fent alok, fod fin vul dovah nok, fen kos nahlot mahfaeraak ahrk ruz! Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein Alduin jot! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin naal ok zin los vahriin wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal! Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Publicando en idioma:

• I guess I should of known By the way you parked your car sideways That it wouldn't last See you're the kinda person That believes in makin' out once Love 'em and leave 'em fast I guess I must be dumb 'Cause you had a pocket full of horses Trojan and some of them used But it was Saturday night I guess that makes it all right And you say what have I got to lose? And honey I say Little red Corvette Baby you're much too fast Little red Corvette You need a love that's gonna last I guess I should of closed my eyes When you drove me to the place Where your horses run free 'Cause I felt a little ill When I saw all the pictures Of the jockeys that were there before me Believe it or not I started to worry I wondered if I had enough class But it was Saturday night I guess that makes it all right And you say, "Baby, have you got enough gas?" Oh yeah Little red Corvette Baby you're much to fast, yes you are Little red Corvette You need to find a love that's gonna last, ah huh A body like yours (A body like yours) Oughta be in jail (Oughta be in jail) 'Cause it's on the verge of bein' obscene ('Cause it's on the verge of bein' obscene) Move over baby (Move over baby) Gimme the keys (Gimme the keys) I'm gonna try to tame your little red love machine (I'm gonna try to tame your little red love machine) Little red Corvette Baby you're much to fast Little red Corvette You need to find a love that's gonna last Little red Corvette Honey you got to slow down (Got to slow down) Little red Corvette 'Cause if you don't you gonna run your Little red Corvette right in the ground Right down to the ground (Honey you got to slow down) you, you, you got to Slow down (Little red Corvette) you're movin' much too fast (Too fast) you need to find a love that's gonna last Girl, you got an ass like I never seen And the ride, I say the ride is so smooth You must be a limousine Baby you're much to fast Little red Corvette You need a love, you need a love that's That's gonna last (Little red Corvette) Babe you got to slow down (you got to slow down) Little red Corvette 'Cause if you don't, 'cause if you don't, You gonna run your body right into the ground (Right into the ground) Right into the ground (Right into the ground) Right into the ground (Right into the ground)

Publicando en idioma:

• I can't stop this feeling Deep inside of me Girl, you just don't realise What you do to me When you hold me In your arms so tight You let me know Everything's all right I, I'm hooked on a feeling I'm high on believing That you're in love with me Lips as sweet as candy It's taste is on my mind Girl you've got me thirsty For another cup of wine Got a bug from you, Girl But I don't need no cure I'll just stay a victim If I can for sure All the good love When we're all alone Keep it up Girl Yeah, you turn me on I, I'm hooked on a feeling I'm high on believing That you're in love with me All the good love When we're all alone Keep it up Girl Yeah, you turn me on I, I'm hooked on a feeling I'm high on believing That you're in love with me I'm hooked on a feeling And I'm high on believing That you're in love with me I said I'm hooked on a feeling... And I'm high on believing That you're in love with me Hooked on a feeling

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
            • Probably the most coolest post I’ve seen in a while and it made my day

Publicando en idioma:

• No idea what's going on, but I'm gonna curse ya.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
              • No. Get there yourself.

Publicando en idioma:

• Towelie!

Publicando en idioma:

• Saw the thread title and KNEW what was going to be stuck in my head this evening! Clicked anyway. Now... Got some John Denver added into it.

Publicando en idioma:

• Yo listen up, here's the story About a little guy that lives in a blue world And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue Like him, inside and outside Blue his house with a blue little window And a blue Corvette And everything is blue for him And himself and everybody around 'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa I have a blue house with a blue window Blue is the color of all that I wear Blue are the streets and all the trees are too I have a girlfriend and she is so blue Blue are the people here that walk around Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside Blue are the words I say and what I think Blue are the feelings that live inside me I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa I have a blue house with a blue window Blue is the color of all that I wear Blue are the streets and all the trees are too I have a girlfriend and she is so blue Blue are the people here that walk around Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside Blue are the words I say and what I think Blue are the feelings that live inside me I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa

Publicando en idioma:

• Now, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air' I begged and pleaded with her day after day But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. First class, yo this is bad Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmm this might be alright. But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat? I don't think so I'll see when I get there I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air Well, the plane landed and when I came out There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out I ain't trying to get arrested yet I just got here I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about seven or eigth And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Publicando en idioma:

• I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car, He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel, The other on my heart, I look around, turn the radio down, he says, "baby is something wrong?" I say "nothing, I was just thinking how we don't have a song, " And he says, Our song is a slamming screen door, Sneaking out late tapping on your window, When we're on the phone and you talk real slow, 'Cause it's late and your mama don't know, Our song is the way you laugh, The first date man I didn't kiss her when I should have, And when I got home, before I said amen, Asking God if He could play it again. I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day, Had gone all wrong, had been trampled on and lost and thrown away, Got to the hallway well on my way to my lovin' bed, I almost didn't notice all the roses, And the note that said, Our song is a slamming screen door, Sneaking out late tapping on your window, When we're on the phone and you talk real slow, 'Cause it's late and your mama don't know, Our song is the way you laugh, The first date man I didn't kiss her when I should have, And when I got home, before I said amen, Asking God if He could play it again. I've heard every album, listened to the radio, Waiting for something to come along, That was as good as our song, 'Cause our song is a slamming screen door, Sneaking out late tapping on your window, When we're on the phone, and he talks real slow, 'Cause it's late and his mama don't know, Our song is the way he laughs, The first date man I didn't kiss him when I should have, And when I got home, before I said amen, Asking God if He could play it again. I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car, I grabbed a pen and an old napkin And I wrote down our song

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                • I’m surprised this hasn’t been retagged lol

Publicando en idioma:

• PSA- Make sure to make collums and periods so we can see the whole post. Like this . . . . .

Publicando en idioma:

• It's been one week since you looked at me Cocked your head to the side and said, "I'm angry" Five days since you laughed at me, saying "Get that together, come back and see me" Three days since the living room I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you Yesterday, you'd forgiven me But it'll still be two days 'til I say I'm sorry Hold it now and watch the hoodwink As I make you stop, think You'll think you're looking at Aquaman I summon fish to the dish, although I like the Chalet Swiss I like the sushi 'cause it's never touched a frying pan Hot like wasabi when I bust rhymes Big like LeAnn Rimes, because I'm all about value Bert Kaempfert's got the mad hits You try to match wits, you try to hold me but I bust through Gonna make a break and take a fake I'd like a stinking aching shake I like vanilla, it's the finest of the flavours Gotta see the show, 'cause then you'll know The vertigo is gonna grow 'Cause it's so dangerous, you'll have to sign a waiver How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad? Trying hard not to smile, though I feel bad I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral Can't understand what I mean? Well, you soon will I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve I have a history of taking off my shirt It's been one week since you looked at me Threw your arms in the air and said, "You're crazy" Five days since you tackled me I've still got the rug burns on both my knees It's been three days since the afternoon You realized it's not my fault not a moment too soon Yesterday, you'd forgiven me And now I sit back and wait 'til you say you're sorry Chickity China, the Chinese chicken You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin' Watching X-Files with no lights on We're dans la maison I hope the Smoking Man's in this one Like Harrison Ford, I'm getting frantic Like Sting, I'm tantric Like Snickers, guaranteed to satisfy Like Kurosawa, I make mad films, 'kay, I don't make films But if I did they'd have a Samurai Gonna get a set of better clubs Gonna find the kind with tiny nubs Just so my irons aren't always flying off the back-swing Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon 'Cause that cartoon has got the boom anime babes That make me think the wrong thing How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad? Trying hard not to smile, though I feel bad I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral Can't understand what I mean? You soon will I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve I have a history of losing my shirt It's been one week since you looked at me Dropped your arms to the sides and said, "I'm sorry" Five days since I laughed at you and said "You just did just what I thought you were gonna do" Three days since the living room We realized we're both to blame but what could we do? Yesterday, you just smiled at me 'Cause it'll still be two days 'til we say we're sorry It'll still be two days 'til we say we're sorry It'll still be two days 'til we say "Wasabi" Birchmount Stadium, home of the Robbie

Publicando en idioma:

• (Aqua boogie baby) Never learned to swim (underwater boogie baby) Can't catch the rhythm of the stroke (Aqua boogie baby) Why should I hold my breath (underwater boogie baby) Feelin' that I might choke (Ha-ah, ha-ah, ha-ah!) (Aqua boogie baby) Things ya blow through, because of things ya swim through (Underwater boogie baby) Why hold your nose to spite your face (Ha-ah, ha-ah, ha-ah!) (Aqua boogie baby) With the rhythm that makes you dance to what we have to live through (Underwater boogie baby) You can dance underwater and not get wet, OH!!! Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloop (Put me down, let go my leg OH!) Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloop Psychoalphadiscobetabiohumanyouloop I hate water, let me go, put me down! Hah--blam!- You're all wet! (I'm at the boogie baby) Never mean to drown (I'm Underwater boogie baby) Can't comprehend all the strokes (I'm at the boogie baby) Why should I hold my breath? (Underwater boogie baby) (he's deep) Feelin' that I might choke! Oh! (Aquaboogie baby) There's a magic rhythm one with the a real drum (?) (Underwater boogie baby) Why blow your nose to spite your face (Aquaboogie baby) With the rhythm it takes to dance to what we have to live through (Underwater boogie baby) You can dance underwater and not get wet Boogie with who? (Boogie-boogie with me!) I am the Nose (Ha-ah, hah-ah, ha-ah) I don't swim I don't dance (Ha-ah, hah-ah, ha-ah) I don't swim or dance (Biohumanyouloop) I'm too cool to swim, or dance (Ha-ah, ha-ah, ha-ah!) (Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloop) I don't even sweat (Psychoalphadiscobetabiohumanyouloop) (Underwater boogie baby, underwater boogie baba!) I'm cool (Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloop, Psychoalpha......) Go head wit 'cho funk! (Underwater boogie baby) Put me down Turn me loose! Ahh, let go my leg, I hate water! (ya-ha!) Oh, leave me alone You're crazy! (Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloop) Ohhh.....hah ... stop it! Oh there you go again Oh it feels good, oh it feels good! Oh it feels good I am the Nose, leave me alone Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloops The motion picture's underwater, starring most of you-loops (Uh!) Never learned to swim (OH!) Can't comprehend all the strokes Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloop (Underwater boogie baby! Yeaah -blam!-!) Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloops (Underwater boogie baby!) A motion picture underwater starring most of you-loops (Yeah -blam!-, ha ha get on down) Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloops (I am the Nose!) A motion picture underwater starring most of you loops (Hit me!) Bioaquadooloop (Ah -blam!-! Ha ha, get down!) Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadooloops A motion picture underwater starring most of you-loops Ha-ah Ha-ah Ha-ah! (x6)

Publicando en idioma:

• Oh baby I dedicate this to all the pretty girls All the pretty girls It's on All the pretty girls, in the world And the ugly girls too 'Cause to me you're pretty anyway baby You give me your number, I call you up You act like your -blam!- don't interrupt I don't have no trouble with you -blam!-ing me But I have a little problem with you not -blam!-ing me Baby, you know I'ma take care of you 'Cause you say you got my baby, and I know it ain't true Is it a good thing? No, it's bad -blam!- For good or worse, makes you switch So I walk on over with my Cristal -blam!-, niggas put away your pistols Dirty won't be having it in this house 'Cause -blam!- I'll cripple your style Now that you heard my charming voice You couldn't get another nigga, coochie won't get moist If you wanna look good and not be bummy, girl you better give me that money [Kelis:] Hey, Dirty, baby I got your money Don't you worry, I said hey. Baby I got your money Hey, Dirty, baby I got your money Don't you worry, I said hey. Baby I got your money Yo! So I glanced at the girls, girls glanced at me I whispered in their ear, "You wanna be with me? You wanna look pretty though, in my video Ol' Dirty on the hat and I let you all know" Just dance! If you caught up in the Holy Ghost trance If you stop! I'mma put the killer ants in your pants I'm the O-D-B as you can see F.B.I., don't you be watching me I don't want no problems 'cause I put you down In the ground where you cannot be found I'm just dirt dog trying to make some money So give me my streaks and give me my honey Radios play this all day, everyday Recognize I'm a fool and you love me! None of you nuh better look at me funny Nuh you know my name now give me my money! [Kelis (Dirty):] Hey, Dirty, baby I got your money (sing it, sing it girls!) Don't you worry, I said hey. (Just shake it right now!) Baby I got your money (if Dirty want his money) Hey, Dirty, baby I got your money (I think you all should give him his money) Don't you worry, I said hey. (that's how I like girl) Baby I got your money Sexy, sexy, sexy! Sexy, sexy, sexy! Sexy, sexy, sexy! Sexy, sexy, sexy! Yo, yo! Nigga playing in the club like this all night -blam!- put your ass out let me hold it tight You looking at my wrist saying, "It's so nice." The price -blam!- is diamonds shining disco light Well, you better help me solve my problem Or I'mma get this money and rob them Lucky dog when I won the lotto Ran up on my car for carrying rollo But hold on you can call me Dirty, and then lift up your skirt And you want some of this Dirty, god made dirt and dirt bust your ass Stop annoying me, yeah! I play my music loud It takes the -blam!- Ol' Dirty, to move the crowd They say he had his dick in his mouth Eddie Murphy taught me that back in the house Now give me my money! [Kelis with ad-libs:] Hey, Dirty, baby I got your money Don't you worry, I said hey. Baby I got your money Hey, Dirty, baby I got your money Don't you worry, I said hey. Baby I got your money Hey, Dirty, baby I got your money Don't you worry, I said hey. Baby I got your money Hey, Dirty, baby I got your money Don't you worry, I said hey. Baby I got your money Hey, Dirty, baby I got your money Don't you worry, I said hey. Baby I got your money Hey, Dirty, baby I got your money Don't you worry, I said hey.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                ;
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon