JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
11/5/2019 6:22:16 PM
dmg04

Crucible Labs Feedback: Elimination

Hey all, At the launch of Shadowkeep, we began a four week rotation of different Elimination settings in Crucible Labs. Now that we've been through each offering, we wanted to open up for player feedback to give to the dev team. Specifically, we wanted to talk about the mode settings, but feel free to give feedback on the current sandbox and how it plays in this mode. A few example questions for feedback: • Which weeks settings felt the best? • Which Destiny 2 maps play the best in Elimination? • Did Heavy Ammo spawns feel fair to both team spawns? • Did you like Revive Tokens, or infinite revives better? Here's the current list of settings, broken out by week. [quote][b]Week One[/b] • Resurrection Tokens: On • Escalating Revive: Off • Heavy Delay: 90 Seconds • Heavy Round: All [b]Week Two[/b] • Resurrection Tokens: Off • Escalating Revive: 7 seconds • Heavy Delay: 90 seconds • Heavy Rounds: All [b]Week Three[/b] • Resurrection Tokens: Off • Escalating Revive: 7 seconds • Heavy Delay: 15 seconds • Heavy Rounds: Only on Round 4 [b]Week Four[/b] • Resurrection Tokens: Off • Escalating Revive: 7 seconds • Heavy Delay: None • Heavy Rounds: None[/quote] We look forward to hearing your feedback. Cheers!
English
#destiny2

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por legoleflash: 11/14/2019 8:49:29 PM
    I'm a little late to the party, but I've been enjoying the heck out of 3v3 Elimination! I want to play it more, there is just so much to do in Shadowkeep. When I'm not chasing a PvE something, I'm in there! Feedback [b]• Which weeks settings felt the best?[/b] Every week outside of the first felt really good. I didn't mind Heavy at 90 seconds in Week 2, but [u]I felt Week 3 was the best with only one round of heavy.[/u] [u]The reason why I feel limited Heavy felt best (Week 3)[/u] is because I felt it gave the most variety to the way that I could play the game. Without Heavy spawning, I am not restricted to going to one area of the map if I did not want to play that area, which let the diversity of players in that match decide how the game would be played out. I know this could cause slower games, but I never felt that way in any of the matches when heavy was not in play. Part of the draw of elimination for me is the drawn out tension. Also, having one round of heavy creates that little bit of variety for that one round, even though it narrows play-style. [b]• Which Destiny 2 maps play the best in Elimination?[/b] [u]Widow's Court and Twilight Gap felt the best. I actually disliked playing Fragment.[/u] While all these maps have lanes, Fragment's lanes [i]felt[/i] narrow and limited. This caused for games frequently to be played out the same. Even though players had the freedom to choose the other lanes, for whatever reason, Fragment's narrow corridors just felt like the same game over and over. Which is weird because I loved small D1 maps like Anomaly. [b]• Did Heavy Ammo spawns feel fair to both team spawns?[/b] [u]Yes.[/u] [b]• Did you like Revive Tokens, or infinite revives better?[/b] [u]Infinite Revives felt AMAZING.[/u] Revive Tokens were fine, and at first it was hard to tell if I preferred one or the other, but the more I played with infinite growing revive timers, the more I realized how diversified each match would become depending on what "rez" you were trying to cover![u] Infinite Revives[/u] make every match interesting, no matter how many times a player goes down. I love the way you can end up organically defending different areas of the map. [b]TLDR[/b] I feel, when created organically through the diversity of player freedom, greater variety in the locations of engagements leads to more exciting, memorable, and re-playable games.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

Ha abierto un tema nuevo: Concerns

• Fix shotguns and the erentil fr4 already they both shouldn’t have that much range

Publicando en idioma:

• Week 4 would be my favorite but week 3 is also very good.

Publicando en idioma:

• "Which weeks settings felt the best?" I would say Week Three and Week Four felt the best for me. The lack of heavy allowed for more fair engagements overall and not just a fight for who could get heavy first. "Which Destiny 2 maps play the best in Elimination?" The maps that played better in Elimination for me would be Javelin-4 and Twilight Gap to name a few. Basically what I am getting at is the maps which mainly have long lanes encourage camping which slows the games down a lot which personally makes me bored. "Did Heavy Ammo spawns feel fair to both team spawns?" Not always. For example on Fragment, one team basically gets heavy for free as the box is aimed more towards their side. At that point, a titan can simply barricade the box. "Did you like Revive Tokens, or infinite revives better?" I enjoyed infinite revives much more as limited ones lead to less flashy plays. For an example lets say you are in a 1v3 situation and are able to juke out your opponents and rez back your team. That feels so rewarding and can really change how people play. Instead of just a game of hunt the last enemy remaining, someone must stay on those bodies so that an enemy can't swoop in and grab them. It leads to more hero moments as you would say.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
    • Week 3 and 4

Publicando en idioma:

• Loot feels extra useless now. Pvp gives you next to nothing to advance your gear outside of the IB cycle. No materials to upgrade gear or gear with any stat roles worth using. Every piece of armor ends up being junk.

Publicando en idioma:

• Iron Banner is terrible.

Publicando en idioma:

• Remove ironbanner, sack the sandbox team in charge of this mode, finally fix this mode after 5 and half years of complete instability (this mode only) and accept you are failing by just ignoring these problems! You never know you regain a little respect from the people that have put you where you are!

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]Hey all, At the launch of Shadowkeep, we began a four week rotation of different Elimination settings in Crucible Labs. Now that we've been through each offering, we wanted to open up for player feedback to give to the dev team. Specifically, we wanted to talk about the mode settings, but feel free to give feedback on the current sandbox and how it plays in this mode. A few example questions for feedback: • Which weeks settings felt the best? • Which Destiny 2 maps play the best in Elimination? • Did Heavy Ammo spawns feel fair to both team spawns? • Did you like Revive Tokens, or infinite revives better? Here's the current list of settings, broken out by week. [quote][b]Week One[/b] • Resurrection Tokens: On • Escalating Revive: Off • Heavy Delay: 90 Seconds • Heavy Round: All [b]Week Two[/b] • Resurrection Tokens: Off • Escalating Revive: 7 seconds • Heavy Delay: 90 seconds • Heavy Rounds: All [b]Week Three[/b] • Resurrection Tokens: Off • Escalating Revive: 7 seconds • Heavy Delay: 15 seconds • Heavy Rounds: Only on Round 4 [b]Week Four[/b] • Resurrection Tokens: Off • Escalating Revive: 7 seconds • Heavy Delay: None • Heavy Rounds: None[/quote] We look forward to hearing your feedback. Cheers![/quote] week 3 bring osiris back you guys kill destiny

Publicando en idioma:

• The No skill meta you guys are embracing sucks and makes real players not want to play. So take the blowups, overpowered subclasses, exotics and grenades along with the spray and pray guns and get rid of them. Jeez what happened to skill????? What no money in it for you?? There won't be any money when all the players leave because crucible is crap. Forget Trials, I just realized you will only screw that up and it will be crap as well. How after 6 years you can't make a good map and are asking the players what works just shows how bad you guys are at the game.

Publicando en idioma:

9 Respuestas
      • Week 3. Resurrection tokes are an annoyance in elimination. Escalating Revive would be better off, but at least you can keep reviving. Heavy is good on one round only as it can provide a momentum swing or a nail in the coffin.

Publicando en idioma:

• I like week 3 the most but would like to see the heavy delay be a little longer. maybe 30 seconds?

Publicando en idioma:

• No more iron banner quest

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
        • Week 3 please please bring back trials I need itttt

Publicando en idioma:

• D1 trials was great, myself and everyone I know loved it, (d1 trials not d2). Let’s get it going, make some tweaks along the way. With the amount of people playing this game now it’ll be packed on fridays, just make it good like it use to be.

Publicando en idioma:

• I love you

Publicando en idioma:

• Week 4 sounds like the one for me.

Publicando en idioma:

• Trials brought out the absolute worst in the player base. Constant, then amplified nerf crying and constant cheating from players that couldn't compete. DDoS'ing, hacking and such. I have nothing against Trials as a game mode, but I can say with certainty that this community isn't mature enough to handle such competition. You fools can't even play standard PvP without blaming the game for your deaths as is. Learn to actually acknowledge when you screw up in-game, and stop using these forums as a crutch for your incompetence. Only when you absolute hypocrites can understand what kind of game Destiny is, instead of trying to force your ever-changing ideals onto it based on w/e you're mad about in PvP, will Trials be able to make a return.

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
          • Editado por jknight74: 11/11/2019 9:01:38 AM
            First festival of the cost and iron banner I have not played since d2 launched. Will continue my break from d2 for a few more weeks. Really surprised I'm enjoying mordern warfare love the gunplay and loving catching up on a few other games. If you're bored with destiny its ok to play alot of other amazing games out there

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
            • Week 3 by far. Bring back trials of osiris. Read the replies here. And all the cries for trials to come back. The sandbox isn't in an awful spot right now and if the 1 eyed mask gets fixed then its in a perfect spot. Bring it back. Do it you wont.

Publicando en idioma:

• Deleted my five of swords card how do I get another one

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
              • Really luv elimination with hardly no heavy. A lot funny

Publicando en idioma:

• Fix sbmm. It's broken. It needs to incorporate glory in it as well. It clearly doesn't. I'm getting teamed with people that haven't hit fabled yet at mythic 3. Running round with jottun and bygones. Please fix this instead of making new stuff

Publicando en idioma:

• How about remove gamblers ruin from pvp How is this feedback Just give this crap back to ps4 we didn't ask for it

Publicando en idioma:

• Heres some comp feedback for the players. If all youre going to do is feed the enemy team kills stay in quickplay, comp doesnt want or need you. And if youre the type that thinks you can run off solo like superman, stay in PvE, nobody needs you.

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
                1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                ;
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon