JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
10/23/2019 11:00:32 PM

Shader Game, Come Play.

Ok, this is a simple game. To play all you have to do is list two metal colors from shaders in Destiny 2 and two cloth colors to create a new Shader. One primary of each and one secondary; try to stick to using metals as metal and cloth as cloth. Also, go ahead and like any Shader combination you see that you think would look good. No judgment here, just a fun time playing at Destiny Fashion. I'll go first to set an example and format a template. 1, Name of new Shader: Spring Blues 2, Primary Metal: the dark blue from Endless Glory. 3, Secondary Metal: the light blue from Kairos Black. 4, Primary Cloth: the black leather from Mercury Vex Chrome. 5, Secondary Cloth: the light blue from Kairos Bronze. You do not have to list which is which as long as you post them in the order (Name, Primary Metal, Secondary Metal, Primary Cloth, Secondary Cloth). Have fun!

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I'll do a quick second post, if people show interest in this questions may emerge. If you have a question just ask it as a reply to this post. There really is no wrong way to play as long as you are civil. Color combinations are a personal preference. Yes, I am aware that there are tertiary colors and light glowing colors to shaders. Feel free to list them if you wish. My initial intent was to keep it simple and see what the community comes up with. (I'd go with white lights on Spring Blues). :)

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon