JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

10/23/2019 3:22:02 AM
You could get some friends....
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• you could be a better person but i guess opinions like assholes huh? God Forbid someone might have some sort of social anxiety or disorder...

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Disciple4Christ4: 10/23/2019 4:22:15 AM
    Then don't play a multiplayer game and complain when you can't do the multiplayer stuff. Common sense dude

Publicando en idioma:

• Lol typical answer from someone who just can't seem to understand that not everyone is like they are

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Disciple4Christ4: 10/23/2019 11:11:15 PM
    Apparently common sense isn't that common That's like me playing basketball and I want to play in a game, but at the same time I don't want to be on a team or talk to anyone. Either play by yourself, play a different sport, or get some friends. There are many ways to find teams, and if you refuse to use them, that's your fault

Publicando en idioma:

• Coins have more than one side. Talk about common sense not being so common. The smartest thing to do when you don't understand something isn't to try and pretend like you understand and know better. If you don't understand what its like then do everyone a favor and shut the -blam!- up, just because people have trouble interracting with others doesn't mean you shun them from society thats what ignorant people do. You wanna talk about common sense try not being a self centered, callous inconsiderate person and just shut up and accept you don't understand that NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU. [spoiler] Most people who play alone are actually much better at the game than you are [/spoiler]

Publicando en idioma:

• Dude, 90% of the time I play solo XD. I'll actually take that bet Except for the few times when I raid, I grind out all my stuff solo. And yea, everyone isn't like me. But that doesn't change the fact that they can't play this game 100% solo, and if they want people to play with, there are multiple ways to find people. If they don't want to use them it's their decision. And calm down lol, you're getting really triggered over this

Publicando en idioma:

• Thats not what he ment dumbass. He's saying there needs to be a feature ingame that allows us to find fireteams to do raids and nightfalls with. Not everyone gives a -blam!- about making useless friends just to do an activity in a game. You're just trying to bark at someone. Shut the -blam!- up.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Disciple4Christ4: 10/23/2019 6:27:00 AM
    If you don't want to use lfg, or have any friends to play a multiplayer game, don't complain about those activities, learn to solo them, OR get some friends to play. If you aren't willing to do any of that, don't complain, it's on you. That's like me playing basketball and complaining that I can't play in any games because I don't want to join a team. Either play by yourself or get people to run it with And he could have taken 30 seconds on his phone and found a team. It's not that hard

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Leo the Grey: 10/23/2019 9:15:07 PM
    Hey, bud, I want to use LFG. My problem is I shouldn't have to tab out of a game to use an LFG. Imagine if you go into a restaurant and request a table. Once you get one your waiter leads you out of the restaurant and to a different store to order your food and then brings you back to the restaurant to wait for your food. That's what it feels like. All I'm asking for is to be able to find people to play with in the game I'm playing. And all my friends who have played Destiny 2 have done all they want to do or don't care for the game. And I'm not going to force my friends to play something they don't want to play.

Publicando en idioma:

• If your friends have moved on, find some new ones who are still playing, join a clan, grab your phone that's sitting next to you, take 30 seconds, and find a team. It's not that difficult. Would it hurt to put one in the game? No. Do we need one in the game? No.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon