On PS4. Example of experience and some things I've tried. It is not exclusive to PVP, but I've played this most in the last week.
- Vendors take time to respond and icon doesn't always render.
- Sound drops out frequently on load and in-game
- In PVP, countdown game mode, timers don't render or stutter and accompanying sound effects don't always play
- Shots from opponents are heard late
- Shots from my weapons play late
- Shaxx voice line drop outs
- General audio drop-outs
- When killed, the leaderboard menu sometimes half renders, sometimes never renders names and stats, only boxes
- The Director is sometimes slow to update
- My movement isn't affected
- Appears to affect all HUD, GUI and Audio.
I've rebuilt the PS4 database, I've cleared cache. I've changed port forwarding, disabled port forwarding, swapped LAN ports and changed cables.
Narrowed it down.
I was running off an external SSD (had been for around 9months). I copied data back to internal HDD of PS4). After copying back and restarting the game Destiny works like a dream.
I'm going to copy data back to SSD and see if issues comes back. I'll report again sometime tomorrow.