JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Error codes Lettuce, and Cabbage.
10/21/2019 8:13:49 PM
Hi. Thanks for your report. What brand is your router/modem?
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I believe my router is called Cisco, it's a business router. but the problem doesn't seem to be internet related at all. I was able to un-install and re-install Destiny 2 on the same day, without any wifi or internet errors. And to further prove it's not my router, I was able to play on a different game's multiplayer while Destiny 2 was still downloading and got no errors, or lag. Then once it finished, I get back into the game to see that the problem is still there. It didn't start happening until two days ago, when steam installed this tiny 8mb patch to the game. I don't believe it's my router because I started the game off with this router, and played 47hrs on that same router. (Yes i'm still a beginner.) So, unless that 8mb patch made my router incompatible. I hope to see it fixed soon.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon