JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
Editado por Viridis Illian: 10/20/2019 10:04:20 PM

5 Biggest Problems with Destiny ( The Paul Tassi opinion)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/10/19/here-are-destiny-2-shadowkeeps-five-biggest-problems-after-playing-it-a-whole-lot/#2ca092332795 I don't always agree with Mr Tassi's views, but he has some definite points here and I thought I should link it for general viewing 😆

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• While he’s not incorrect on his points, several of them are intentional improvements. Remember two of the goals are to untrivialize content (providing a bit more challenge) and to lean into RPG aspects. 1. Pinnacles: does need a tweak, duplicate protection at least, maybe also chance for +2s. 960 is too much of a longshot now, but you overtweak the grind disappears. 2. Nightmare hunts: agreed, they’re not compelling, too short, and don’t feel rewarding. These were really cool the first time through but now? Feels like filler. 3. Vex Offensive: with rotating bosses this could have been great. As it is, it’s only pretty good. 4. Affinity: this change is good, it forces buildcrafting. Before Armor 2.0 most folks settled into one PVE and one PVP build centered around a preferred exotic. Restricting options via Element/weapon identity is better RPG and fosters more variety and active player agency and engagement - it gives us another meta game to tinker with. I do think that it would have been implemented better if they had it in mind early on and created sharpshooter/soldier/berserker concepts rather than shoehorning it into elements. 5. 2.0 fewer mod slots: intentional improvement because we were overpowered. So yes, Shadowkeep does have room for improvement, but not *all* of his ideas qualify IMO.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

1 Respuesta
    • [quote]https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/10/19/here-are-destiny-2-shadowkeeps-five-biggest-problems-after-playing-it-a-whole-lot/#2ca092332795 I don't always agree with Mr Tassi's views, but he has some definite points here and I thought I should link it for general viewing 😆[/quote] Sad how for a full dlc they didn’t implement new vendor weapons and the same iron banner guns. Five new weapons to grind goes a long way. The recluse is wearing thin.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
      • All these a good points. The game has been out of less than a month on Steam and is already getting old for a good bit of players. Personally, my main issue is that this game still doesn't have an in-game fireteam finder.

Publicando en idioma:

• He is right tbh, most of the systems added this season are half arsed and poorly implemented. The amount of actual loot added for a full priced expansion is pathetic. We haven't had the whole season yet but it's swimming In a sea of medicority.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
        • After reading this article (and having been inactive since March) I cannot understand how over complicated this game has become and/or what is keeping people coming back for more. I seriously do not get it. 🤷‍♂️ This company has shifted its focus from meaningful content with high replay value to "how can we keep them playing longer with minimal effort on our part?" And people are still buying it?!! I don't see what the fanbase sees. Help me understand.

Publicando en idioma:

35 Respuestas
          • I was gonna post this too but got too drunk congratulating myself for not buying SK and any passes

Publicando en idioma:

5 Respuestas
            • I hit 100 on the Season Pass the other day and am in no way interested in the grind. Will look in for Festival of the Lost, ten quid says all the good stuff will be in Eververse though, the Dungeon and the Vex Final Assault but apart from that I'm out until the next season. There is too much repetition, for too little reward, to keep me playing outside of these events. I never even bothered with Iron Banner, laggy PVP for reskinned armour and the same weapons aint my idea of fun. Bungie are putting way too much effort into Eververse at the cost of the actual game. Modern Warfare lands this week and it looks promising. When Bungie make Activision look greedy they are on a slippery slope.

Publicando en idioma:

• As someone on reddit pointed out, its probably going to take 6 month to get 960, working it out as a math problem. Armour 2.0 is worse and its ignorable from a casual player perspective. no point in using resources to upgrade an armour piece you might end up sharding tomorrow. Also the cost of master working is ridiculous. Nightmare hunts are 1 and done content. There is no point in covering that ground again. The vex offensive is just bad. The boss at the end has way to much health, and people just wind up farming adds for that mode to finish their triumph. Also no rotating rewards or boss. Bundling SK with the season pass, just masks how bad the season pass actually is. most likely the next larger DLC will not be coming for, probably 6 months. I'm also worried about how little content future seasons will have. Is core gameplay going to be bounties, patrols and public events to grind that season pass level higher?

Publicando en idioma:

8 Respuestas
              • Editado por Kelador: 10/21/2019 8:28:09 PM
                Been pointing out the issues with armor 2.0 since day 1 kept getting told to give it time... The whole grind in Destiny 2 with shadowkeep is so shallow and boring its not even funny... I hated the annual pass thought that the content delivered was poor and offered no value and now season of the undying is so much less I would say its basically on the level of their free events it others a repeatable activity like say the haunted forest with the loot pool that would of come with say faction rallies in fact faction rallies offered more loot....

Publicando en idioma:

• Ffs just delete d2 and build on d1

Publicando en idioma:

• And Bungie's defense of armor 2.0 is, once more, "meaningful choices". Frankly it feels like Bungie keeps making my choices for me and is trying to convince me it was what I wanted.

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
                • 5 biggest problems with Destiny is five years of the same old same old.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
                  • Its what i found when i finally master worked a piece of 2.0 armor, armor 2.0 is a [i]nerf[/i]. And i believe it was done on purpose.

Publicando en idioma:

15 Respuestas
                    • The new sandbox sucks in PVP. Armor 2.0 is limiting and too expensive. Same grind as before. hmmm

Publicando en idioma:

• Everything spot on and yet Bungie who made the game acts like they see none of this. Thing is as it always has been the empty grind is what they see as endless play time. All the content so far is clearly designed to be disposable for sure.

Publicando en idioma:

• Maximum profit minimum content - welcome to the new season pass system. Compare Shadowkeep DLC to Dreaming city and you can see how very little content there is or thought to the quests - yes the armour system is cool but we shouldn't be paying for that. Unfortunately there will be very little content now until either Destiny 3 or next September when they need some more funds. It's a shame because there are so many environments they could use in game to do some really cool stuff.

Publicando en idioma:

9 Respuestas
                      • I saw this just now, it covers alot of the issues I have had so far. Especially the part regarding how little the new seasons will have if the vex offensive is the new content model for this year.....

Publicando en idioma:

43 Respuestas
                        • And that kids, is why I opted to wait for reviews before buying anything

Publicando en idioma:

3 Respuestas
                          • Armor 1.0 made more sense to me. Your grind is getting a specific set with serviceable rolls for your weapon types. You can then socket mods to match your play style... Armor 2.0 you have the same grind for a specific set, the rolls are even more specific so they are tougher to get. Then the element won't allow you to utilize what you want, then once you get past that the energy cap will limit you. Add in the fact that the transmog system is limited to eververse and you really have a weak system that punishes the player more than anything. I also don't like how the artifact funnels you into a specific playstyle. Why not just have kinetic loader, heavy loader, etc. Make it very general so people can play how they want. Instead everyone is running Arc/Void classes with Hand Cannon/Auto/SMG. This feels like another unnecessary grind because you have to try and work towards their specific style, then it gets taken all away the next season...so you have to reset and grind again, which takes you back to how punishing Armor 2.0 is to make things work. It just honestly feels like we're back to square 1 of not having direction. The story was ok, but so short and now we're left waiting for something ANYTHING to happen!?! Lack of exotics, lack of vendor refresh, lack of iron banner weapons, etc. Vex offensive was fun a couple times, now I'm pretty bored with it. For Bungie's first jump without Activision this is a very mediocre effort to be honest, seems like everything was put into Artifact, Season Pass, Armor 2.0, and Eververse. Hopefully there is more coming and quick, but we're in a weird spot....

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Odin: 10/22/2019 2:28:36 AM
                            The reason things like Magenerie have a rotation like the bosses that change out is that Bungie didn't create it. It was a different studio and when you have a pushed out product, cutting corners happens a lot with this company. D2 has everything it needs to be a great looter shooter, but this company falls way short when it comes to that these day. Someone needs to get on their... as Activision did to get things done right.

Publicando en idioma:

10 Respuestas
                            • I've been having many of the same thoughts about armour 2.0, thinking to myself, "nahhh....I must be missing something." But there it is. Running the Campaign/nightmare hunts levelling up to 950 with no-perks blue armour has been....dumb. And a lot less fun then it should have been. Seriously, what a stupid infusion system. By the time you are fully levelled and therefore able to masterwork your gear and apply mods without feeling like you are wasting precious resources, there is nothing really left to do (that you have not done 100 times already). Even then, you armour is worse then it was pre Shadow Nerf ( I mean Keep).

Publicando en idioma:

• I would love to here the BDF response to this very well researched and verified critique. I'm betting they are going to go with the - no one is making you play the game, defense. It is truly a good and fair critique. Love reading anything that sees through bungie's bullshit.

Publicando en idioma:

• The biggest problem is still matchmaking. If in Iron Banner lobby half of people are 960+, with the other half < 930, you can guarantee that all the overpowered ones will get in one team. Dear Bungie, please sack your developers. They're incompetent.

Publicando en idioma:

14 Respuestas
                              • Editado por TripleF73: 10/22/2019 6:35:37 AM
                                From the article :- [quote]I understand that Bungie wants us to make “choices,” and while I appreciate some of the flexibility, ultimately armor 2.0 feels like it’s producing worse armor at a higher cost than most god (or even good) rolls from armor 1.0.[/quote] Says it all. 2 steps forward, 3 steps back. I don’t know why I expected anything different from Bungle. Bungie what ever happened to having fun? Just bored with the over-convoluted mess you keep making over and over again with the games economy, progression weapon and armour systems. Let’s face it Bungie, you haven’t got a clue about anything except gunplay and skyboxes. .

Publicando en idioma:

• Armor 2.0 is moving closer and closer to utter failure status. He’s right. Armor 1.0 just needed a drop for god roll status. Now you have to fully masterwork a piece before you can even take full advantage which appears to be less of an advantage than armor 1.0 even at that. It’s more punishing to upgrade armor this season and the benefit is less. More grind and less reward seems to be Bungie’s favorite direction to move and here we are headed in that direction again. Seriously, who at Bungie thinks these systems are good? I’m really concerned they have just thrown testing right out the window.

Publicando en idioma:

4 Respuestas
                                • Agree with every word 👍

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                                ;
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon