JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discusión sobre Destiny 2
10/20/2019 8:51:09 PM

Wish Ender Exotic Bow

My two Statue Artifacts what i have shown to the Statue in the Shattered Throne Dungeon (the one where i can prove to walk with the awoken and the other Statue where i get the wish ender bow) vanished from my Quests and i did´n got the wish ender bow. Now i need help please. I did finish Shattered Throne

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por LeadEatter153: 10/20/2019 10:51:48 PM
    Once you use your artifact, the rest of the dungeon isn't necessary to complete. Instead, go to Four Horned Gulch on the Tangled shore and there will be a Toland ball with a mission marked as "???". Once you complete that mission you'll have 3 tokens that you'll need to charge inside the Shattered Throne. I [b]highly[/b] recommend having 2-3 people for this to make it easy and fast. The first token can be charged during the first part of the Shattered Throne where you're trying to light up those symbols. You find the orb somewhere on the roofs of the first area and place it at an adjacent roof. When you do, two bosses will spawn back-to-back and you simply kill them. That charges the first token. What you need to do next is go to the room where the Taken Ogres can pop you off the railings. You'll find another orb in that room (to the mid-right of where you first enter, behind a column) and you'll have to dunk it at another statue in that same room (mid right of the room itself). This [i]will not[/i] drop a token, but spawns the next orb to generate a token later on. In the first Thrall Hall encounter, you go to the room immediately right when you first enter and pick up that orb. Take that orb through the whole encounter until the end and there should be a dunkable area on the right side before you leave the room. That should charge the second token. The third token is charged in Vorgeth's room. What you do is kill the wizards and drop his shields the first time. A special taken Minotaur will spawn towards the front of the room (here you enter). Kill him and an orb should drop from him. Run along the walls until you find a statue without an orb then place it there. A smaller taken ogre boss should spawn. Kill him and you've charged the last token. Afterwards, put a cap in Vorgeth again and go back to the statue. You should be able to talk to it then and collect the bow. Again, it is [u]not necessary[/u] to have all three talismans placed in order to start this quest. It just doesn't tell you the locations of the steps. There are videos that can explain this in better detail if anything in this is too confusing or vague.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Pretty sure you need to do all 3 in one run.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon