JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
10/2/2019 3:00:29 AM

Cannot Unlink Playstation Account

When I look at my profile, it shows that I have a Playstation account linked but it does not show a name next to it like the other accounts do for Xbox/Steam/Battle.Net. Because of this, I believe my Playstation link got corrupted and I am unable to unlink it because of this. I get the following error: [quote] Authentication Error Unlinking has failed because you signed into a different external account than the one you have linked. We cannot unlink your external account unless you sign into the correct account.Unlinking has failed because you signed into a different external account than the one you have linked. We cannot unlink your external account unless you sign into the correct account. The error code: ErrorCannotLoadLinkedCredential [/quote] I believe this is also preventing me from enabling cross save because I cannot authenticate to the Playstation account. Can someone from Bungie please help???

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon