JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
9/23/2019 4:21:44 AM

TOO MANY ERROR CODES

I'm constantly getting lettuce error code. Over and over and over and over again. It's nothing wrong with my motem router service provider or anything like that so don't suggest it is. I want some form of solution I'm tired of getting kicked from activities
English
#Help

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46242 This error indicates seems to indicate an issue with your LAN. In order to properly troubleshoot the issues, your going to need to start on your side dude. Your going to have to provide some info in order to help, bud. What platform are you playing on? Are you Ethernet or wifi? Do you have any other game consoles/PCs playing the same game? Does your console/PC have fixed IP or DHCP? Is your router using uPnP or Port Forwarding? Have you rebooted your router? Have you contacted your ISP to make sure there is no issues in connection in your area? What's your measured upload / download speeds? Is Destiny the only online game your having connection issues with?

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por IngweQueen: 9/23/2019 11:56:50 AM
    This [u][b]is[/b] [/u]a problem with your connection. You have posted multiple times about this. If you are not willing to give information and take the advice given then nobody is going to be able to help you. [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46242]Lettice[/url] I am no expert on these matters but we do have some very tech-savvy people who are. To enable those people to help you troubleshoot could you provide information to the questions below Are you Console Desktop or Laptop? What are your up/down speeds? Latency? Ping? Jitter? Packet loss? Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

Publicando en idioma:

• Have you attempted to fix anything on your end? What is your download/upload speed? Nat?

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon