JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
9/23/2019 4:15:50 AM

Valor triumph

Reset my Valor rank twice in 3 days and it told me I had completed the triumph but it still showing 4/5 for season reset??????
English
#Help

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Hey there! I guess the Triumph you are trying to get is the "Right back at it again" Triumph. This one shows the most resets in a single Season. The problem with that is that the shown resets do not reset when a new Season begins, however the counter actually gets reset to 0 as it is a new Season. A better way to track your resets would be the season-specific Triumph, in your case "Season 7:Valorous Legend". That one shows the actual number of resets you achieved in this season. Right now you are at 4 Resets (8.916 Valor points) according to the Charlemagne Bot so you'll need one more reset. Hope this helps!

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

2 Respuestas
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon