JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
Editado por Lesula: 9/23/2019 6:14:29 PM

Account recovery

Hello, I've recently setup the cross save feature on my profile and doing so apparently wiped my bungie profile. Once I linked my accounts I had to setup my bungie profile again(display name,unique ID,etc). I had that profile and user name along time, is there anyway to recover my bungie profile? This is the account I wish to recover. https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/BungieActivity/254/5255935/Lesula
English
#Help

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por DragonWithin: 9/23/2019 5:51:29 AM
    Unfortunately, you linked an account backwards by creating a new Bungie.net profile, and then you pulled all of your accounts to the new (wrong) profile. Please head over to the help article here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12130 . Once there, look for the heading of Bungie.net Profile Recovery . Please take note that to attempt recovery, you must first unlink an account from your current profile that you had attached to the profile you want to recover, and unlinking requires that you disable Cross-Save (you cannot unlink while Cross-Save is enabled). Disabling Cross-Save will lock you out for 90 days before you can reenable Cross-Save on your profile. With that being said, please note that if you still have an account attached to the old Bungie.net profile, that you won't be able to recover it; recovery is only possible if it was entirely orphaned and no longer has any accounts attached. After recovering the account, you can work on relinking your accounts to it from the Bungie.net Settings under Accounts & Linking. After you have your accounts linked properly to your old recovered account, go through the Cross-Save process on the old account and you should be fine.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

3 Respuestas
    • You basically wiped your account clean, there is step by step instructions as you go along telling you what to do. You needed to click your main profile first (with your accounts you wish to transfer) then select your other platforms that your wanting to play too. I'd imagine there's no way of getting anything back now as bungie doesn't really recover anything that's down to the user mistake

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon