JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de avisos
Mañana, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
9/6/2019 9:59:55 AM

How bout the expansion pass?

Hello all. I made the transfer request but I have one huge question that doesn't seem to be addressed in the process. I own the expansion pass for 2 planned expansions. One of them was "forsaken". The other one should be shadowkeep (I believe) This does not seem to reflect in my transfer screen. Should I be worried?

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por DragonWithin: 9/6/2019 10:21:29 AM
    You seem to have a bit of confusion in the product you own. The Expansion Pass you have in no way contains Forsaken or Shadowkeep. The Expansion Pass was for DLC1 and DLC2; those are Curse of Osiris and Warmind. As of the article you linked to, back in March of 2017, both of those were unreleased, thus why it says unreleased. These two DLCs have now been released; the Expansion Pass was for Year 1, and those were the two Year 1 DLCs as advertised on the Expansion Pass. Forsaken and the Forsaken: Annual Pass were not part of the Expansion Pass. Shadowkeep is not part of the Expansion Pass or the Forsaken: Annual Pass.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por IngweQueen: 9/6/2019 10:04:53 AM
    Shadowkeep is separate from Forsaken. Each has its own expansion and need to be purchased seperate. Shadowkeep will be active 1st October.

Publicando en idioma:

12 Respuestas
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon