JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
Editado por I87TH: 8/25/2019 7:40:39 PM

Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny 2 to try again

I recently redownloaded Destiny 2 in anticipation for the new DLC and after waiting for an extended period of time it finally redownloaded everything (I have the original physical limited edition), I go to start it up and it loads for a little bit, goes blank and then says “[quote]Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny 2 to try again.[/quote]” I’m sure you can understand my frustration as I have been playing Destiny and Destiny 2 for quite some time, but now that I took a small break and came back it doesn’t work? Any help would be much appreciated though keep in mind I have already attempted the following: Closing and Reopening game Turning off Xbox and reopening game Restarting Console etc. Basically in conclusion it won’t read my save game it seems.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Your post indicates your Destiny base game is from a physical DVD. If I read that correctly, then be aware to play the game you need to have that disc in the Xbox's drive. If the disc is in the drive then it sounds like your physical disc may be damaged. You can try various cleaning methods to see if that helps.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

1 Respuesta
    No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon