JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ayuda

Ayúdanos a ayudarte.
8/25/2019 1:25:59 AM

I messed up

I play mostly on PC. I activated cross save to play with the guys on PS4. When i activated cross save, the PS4 option was for my kids account, not my ps4 account. Without thinking i clicked ''authenticate'' and it connected to my kids PS4 account not mine. Does anyone know if there is a way to change which PS4 account the cross save is linked to? Or am i just screwed and should start all over fresh on PS4. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME GOOD NEWS!!!! :)

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• The only way to change it is to disable cross save, then go into account settings and unlink the account you don't want on this profile, then link the account you do want. To re-enable the cross save feature you will need to wait 90 days. Once that time has passed you'll be able to go through the cross save process again. Just make sure of the accounts you have linked on the 2nd try.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon